Day 3 - Regression

Sometime after the rash disappeared, I can't remember how long after, Jordan no longer interacted with us the way he used to.

To backtrack a little when he was a baby he would not give eye contact to my mother, but she was the only person he was like that with. I also remember him saying thank you once when I gave him his sippy cup, but the words were not very clear. So there were signs before the shot.

However afterwards everything, every word he had worked hard to learn vanished.

No more waving, no more answering to his name, and no more speech.

I was blind to the regression because I didn't want to believe there was something wrong going on with my child. I just thought he will speak again when he's ready.

So I waited and waited and waited for my son to finally say thank you again, but he never did.

Then more issues came...

Nahum 1:7
"The LORD is good
A stronghold in the day of trouble;
And He knows those who trust Him."

Popular Posts