Day 14 - Faith

Because of Jordan's lead results never being consistent, I was at the end of my rope. I had no where else to turn to but God.

I believed, but was not active.

I wanted to get back to worshipping the one who is the reason for it all. So I started attending church services regularly.

I began to have the faith that something was going to move for my good.

I had no idea what it was, but something about the name Jesus give you hope. It gives you peace and an understanding far beyond our belief. But there was one issue.

I was going alone.

I wanted to get back to where the family attended and the girls went to Sunday school when we got there in time.

There was one problem though, Jordan was not able to attend a regular Sunday school class due to his different ability.

I thought I had a solution, but the solution had me.
1 John 5:5
"Who is he who overcomes
the world, but he who
believes that Jesus is the son
of God."

Popular Posts