Day 28 - Acceptance

This what all parents of children that have Autism want. Just as you are accepting of all God's children, like those in the LGBT community.

We are all God's children.

But we are the voice of our children. We strive for the same opportunities as others, but there is no nationwide stand for us. No outcry from people outside of our situation fighting for what we believe.

I would love for everything I do, as far as treatment goes with Jordan, be covered by insurance.

It would be great if I could received some kind of financial help. Who cares that I own a truck? Why should that hinder me from receiving help? How would I be able to do anything without transportation? Why does my husband have to make a certain amount to qualify for help with expensive care for our son?

The way the government deals with us is like we are at fault for our children being this way therefore we should suffer.

It's horrible.

But, I won't complain.








Yes our children have different abilities, but they all want the same thing that everyone else in the world does. Love, understanding and acceptance.


Romans 15:7
"Therefore receive on another,
just as Christ also received
us, to the Glory of God."

Popular Posts