Day 15 - Ministry

Since my family couldn't all attend at once, I thought about the church's many ministries and if they offered one in particular.

But I didn't see it. I didn't see one that were for people with special needs.

I thought this could be a great ministry to start.

So I went into the ministry office at First Baptist Church of Glenarden to see what I could do about starting one.

But there was one already in place, it just wasn't "official".

That day I went down to speak to the director, Minister Sylvia Taylor.

I have been there ever since.

Being a part of the ministry was supposed to allow Jordan to attend services so we could all receive the word together, but I ended up assisting in the classroom because there weren't a lot of volunteers.

But that was the best thing that could have happened. The reason why?

Fellowshipping.

Being in a relationship with like people who have the same love for God proved to be more beneficial to Jordan that I could have ever imagined.


1 Thessalonians 5:11
"Therefore comfort each other
and edify one another, 
just as you also are doing."

Popular Posts