Day 16 - Positive

Being in fellowship with people at the church was so rewarding. Not only was I getting good information from other families like mine, I was able to relay the knowledge I had to those who wanted to know about the homeopathic route.

It was also a place where I felt at home.

Being obedient to God's word proved true. I made Christ the most important person in my life, which started me reading my Bible more.

Reading the Bible more kept me in Prayer.

Staying in prayer lead to me fellowshipping.

And low and behold, Jordan's lead levels started to go down. Not only did they go down, but they consistently went down.

We were definitely going in the right direction.

All because I surrendered and gave my life to Christ.


Psalm 37:5
"Commit your way to the Lord,
trust in Him also,
and He shall bring it to pass."

Popular Posts