Day 30 - Awareness

Last but not least we get to awareness.

We just want others to be knowledgeable about our situation.

We would love if you just took the time to learn more about our children.

Most pass judgement about our beliefs or feel our children just need to be disciplined more.

But that is hardly the case.

Our special ones have different operating systems that makes them think, learn and act in a way that is not typical.

And to fully understand this you have to take the time to learn why.

Which is why I created this blog.

I try to bring as much awareness as I can from my perspective. But there are millions more out there.

Please, make yourself aware and educate those you can.

Thank you for allowing me to share with you everyday to bring you up to speed on what makes one Autism family tick.

God bless.
1 Timothy 4:16
"Take heed to
yourself and to the
doctrine. Continue
in them, for in
doing this you 
will save both
yourself and those
who hear you."


Popular Posts