Day 17 - Book

After being in the ministry for a while, I started to blog more. It became my way of witnessing to those who weren't within reach.

I enjoyed being transparent with what was going in our lives because it allowed people to see they are not alone.

But not only that.

It gave them a glimpse into my life growing with Christ. I started blogging before turning over a new leaf and you can see before your eyes how turning to God has helped me with treating Jordan.

Blogging lead my husband say to me I should write a book. Fellowshipping allowed a parent to say the same in less than a week.

God's confirmation.

In April of 2015 I published my first book. How Autism Saved My Life: Finding Spirituality, Discernment and Healing.

To God be the glory!


Ephesians 1:13
"In Him you also trusted, after you 
heard the word of truth, the
gospel of your salvation; in whom also,
having believed, you were
sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise," 

Popular Posts