Day 2 - Rash

After Jordan's birth everything went back to normal. No more allergies to pollen or dairy products. And Jordan was progressing just as he should.

He would wave bye to the video camera and said "da-da" like any typical child his age would do.

Around one year old after he received his scheduled immunizations, he developed this weird skin rash. From what I could remember it was along his arms and legs. Also in the creases of his arms and behind his knees.

When I think back now, I remember it looking like the measles. Then I didn't know what to think but I do know it was after the controversial MMR vaccine.

I remember not wanting to take him to his normal doctor although I don't know why I didn't. I called the pediatrician my daughters used to see to get him there even though he didn't take our insurance anymore. I was willing to pay out of pocket, but they told me to go to a clinic.

But after few days the rash was completely gone.

And I thought that was the end of it, but as it turns out it wasn't. Check back tomorrow for more...


Deuteronomy 31:6
"Be strong and of good courage, do not fear 
nor be afraid of them;
for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes
with you. He will not leave you
nor forsake you."

Popular Posts