Backwards

Today Jordan is still having those irritating stomach contractions that is almost scaring the life out of me. Luckily I know he is in God's hands and he is not in harm's way. These things are so sporadic though. It's like when he's completely calm, they are non-stop. But let him be jumping around, running up and down the steps or pulling on one of his sister's legs. He is just fine. I keep looking up things that it could possibly be. I've come up with an allergic reaction to corn, problems with chicken; whole pieces, too much fiber, getting fiber to late in the day, too much  L-Theanine, gas, bloating, and stomach irritation. It started somewhere, but why it hasn't stopped yet I just don't know. Some things I look up aren't serious at all while some can be life threatening. At this point I'm not done with research, I just don't know where else I can look. I believe it's something to do with his GI tract. Maybe something, somewhere along the line irritated it and it hasn't been able to get back to normal because of all he has to take. I am clueless.

Jordan was still having the spasms just this past Monday when I needed to start him back on the fiber. His teacher sent home a note that he refused to go into his classroom on Friday and Monday as well. And when he finally did go in, he wouldn't sit down. I can't have him displaying this kind of behavior in a new school with new aides and teachers. Plus if it is not treated then he will think it's okay and if he thinks it's okay who knows what that can lead up to. It's a difficult decision to make because I don't want to jeopardize his health by giving him something that irritates his system, but I don't want him to be mistreated or mishandled because of his actions. As I can see the only down side of the fiber is that it makes the spasms slightly worse, but only at certain times like I said earlier. Wednesday morning after just 3 doses of the original amount I was giving him prior to stopping, he was very calm. Walking into the kitchen and not having the loud outburst that normally accompany him while playing Super Mario Galaxy on the Wii. I know it's very beneficial to him, so it shouldn't harm him right?



The ladies of my prayer circle and I met up this Monday to share testimonies of the prayers we have been circling that have been answered. My daughters tuition has been dropped dramatically, I have found the name of the day care, and I am continually praying circles around helping Jordan heal. Not only for that, but for wisdom and the insight about what I should and shouldn't do. This morning when I prayed God revealed that this is a spirit that I am fighting. When I see Jordan twitching it's almost as if something is fighting within him. I prayed for that spirit to be cast out of my son. Whatever is in there that is holding on to these ailments in his body will be removed because of the verses that spoke to me in Matthew 17:14-21:

14 And when they had come to the multitude, a man came to Him, kneeling down to Him and saying, 15 "Lord, have mercy on my son, for he is an epileptic and suffers severely, for he often falls into the fire and often into the water. 16 So I brought him to Your disciples but they could not cure him." 17 Then Jesus answered and said, "O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? How long shall I bear with you? Bring him here to Me." 18 And Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of him; and the child was cured from that very hour. 19 Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, "Why could we not cast it out?" 20 So Jesus said to them, "Because of your unbelief, for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there.' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. 21 However, this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting." 

On Sunday my pastor spoke about the issues we have with other people in life. He went on to say that the problems are not with that person, they are spiritual entities. And most are trying to fight spiritual warfare with fleshly weapons. I have realized where my battle lies and will continue to pray circles around every last one of my kids, especially Jordan. With God anything is possible. I know it's possible that my son can be healed. But only when it's God's time. So I wait patiently and expectantly because He said in John 15:7 "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire and it shall be done for you." The word is already blessed.




Popular Posts