God's healing


Today is a new day. Thank God for allowing me to see it. Today we also see Jordan's DAN! dr. I can't wait to get there to tell her what I have found and see what her recommendations are. This should make for a wonderful visit. Especially since I have a prayer circle that prays with and for me regarding Jordan's healing among other things.

Since Monday I have been pumping Jordan with plenty of Gatorade and Pedialyte. I found an organic version of the Pedialyte that is much cheaper at Wegmans. I also started Jordan eating organic, seedless watermelons. I give him a slice daily. It seems the combination of the 3 have steadily decreased the spasms. They are only predominant in the evenings but even still it's not as bad as it was in days prior. I also anointed a lot of the things Jordan touches around the house with anointing oil for healing. Everything is looking good. I'm thankful for God speaking to me and allowing me to understand the issues ailing my son when others (doctors) can't do it. It gives me faith to know that no matter what the problem may be, I will find the answer whether it be from a physician, or God.

As I sit here and prepare for the hour long trip to DC, I think about the things that have gotten me to this point. How much I have learned and how this journey with Autism has developed my relationship with God. How it has put so many wonderful people in my life and removed those that didn't belong. How my son having Autism has fueled my passion for children with special needs. It's been an amazing journey. Yet at the same time, I feel a little sad because of my son's lack of abilities. The fact that he can't converse with me and others. That his learning his extremely delayed. The whole situation is very bittersweet. However, this only hits me at certain times. It's hard to have a negative outlook on my son's future when I know God has everything worked out. He's not going to give me something I'm not supposed to have. So no matter what the outcome is, I'm fine. But sometimes you just have those rare what if moments because even though we strive to be Christ-like, we are still flesh. I still sin and pray for forgiveness daily. And He forgives me every time because it is why He died on the cross. I want to type the whole chapter of 1 Peter 2, but you should take time to read it yourselves. I will leave you with this excerpt from it: who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness-by whose stripes you were healed. 1 Peter 2:24. Amen!

I made this post short and sweet because I will have more to say after the appointment. Can't wait to give you another testimony about God's victory.



Popular Posts