Glitches in my program

First things first if you see a lot of typos in this post it's because my laptop has been destroyed. But I need to type so I'm doing so on my phone. This blog and typing I have realized is my therapy. It helps me examine what is going on around me, helps me think about my experience from the perspective of my target audience, and it teaches me. When I come across something I want to talk about and I don 't
have all the info I need or something I feel you may want to know that I don't, research. This blog has been one of the best tools I have had when learning and coping with my sons autism.

This morning Jordan woke me up with his iPad on scream. He's been attached to it since the desktop got fried. I had to make him take it back downstairs. Jordan had been a little bit different for a while, but I couldn't put my finger on it. He comes back upstairs with me and lays next to me and suddenly it hit me. He's not acting like a baby anymore. He may not be acting like a typical 9 year old but the baby seems to be gone and he's acting a little older. It is refreshing to see, well to learn this at this time because I feel really lost without my laptop. It gives me a glimmer of light in this time where it feels like everything is going wrong. Jordan has always been my light. He is my life's lesson. He makes everything okay.

My light

Material things are becoming less and less important to me as I take my walk with God and grow our relationship, however they aren't pointless. I have all my family pictures in it as well as my daily Bible reading plan. Luckily I saved that in a folder in my email and can get to it through the browser on my phone. But I also had started a new project that may or may not be what I am supposed to do but it was worth a shot. One day my husband sends me a text saying he was really proud of me. Later on that day I asked why and he said he went through a lot of my blogs and he felt like I should write a
book. The next day a church goer who brought her son into the Sunday school class explained what she was doing with her son as far as testing and I let her know about my blog. First thing she said was I should write a book. In the sane exact words and tone as my husband. So needless to say that was the project I was working on until my therapist/laptop was destroyed. Along with other reasons I felt defeated. But....

I haven't nor will I give up. Life is a long road that comes with speed bumps, potholes, and stop signs. But with construction I know it will make the road smooth in the future. I'm distraught but I have faith that things will work out the way they should, the way they are supposed to. Until then it will probably take me hours instead of minutes to get the blog pieced together the way I want but it's what I have to do. Nothing can stop me from getting what I need to say out and helping me deal at the same time. You have to do more than just take a few computers from me. You'd have to take my life.


Popular Posts