Draining couple of days

These last few days have been a little rough for me. Jordan's OCD is kicking into overdrive which means he gets aggravated a lot more. Well that is if you don't do what is compliant to him that will keep him from having some sort of meltdown. It's been about a month and a half since he's been on a chelation schedule. The last 4 rounds were 50mg (2 pills) each sitting (every 4 hours). So he has to get used to the effects this has on his body all over again.


This week Jordan has been very particular about who enters a room before him, when you can cut the oven off, when you can open the refrigerator, who closes the basement doors, etc. It's been hard keeping up with him because if you don't know HIS routine you will be in for a few hours of his whining if you don't go back and correct what you did, or didn't do. When I was on the phone with one of my best friends Thursday, I went into my room to get a phone whose battery wasn't on the verge of dying. Well his super sensitive hearing heard me go up. Now whenever I go into my room he normally catches me before I get to far in, pulls me back to the threshold and runs in before me. This time he was a little behind. But I did as he wanted and went back out the room, to go back in the room. Now because I had already taken care of what I needed to in the room I walked back out. It was very upsetting to him and he was angry for a long while. Actually until his uncle came over. After that he wanted to play with him, but his play was a little forceful. I believe that's what made them leave so early. (Thanks Jordan) But while my brother was trying to put his shoes on, Jordan kept smacking them out of his hand. He calmed down a little after they left. That's pretty much how my days have been for the last week.

He also has fried the hard drive on the community desktop PC. I can't even get to the point where I can re-install Windows again, which was the problem in the first place. So because of that he hasn't spent any time in the den which is making him pay more attention to what is going on in the house, like me going upstairs to my room. We haven't really decided on if we are going to get a new hard drive or if we will get an all-in-one or if we just won't get a new one at all. I want to get the all-in-one, but I don't want to run into the same problems if he just decides he wants to cut it off with the power button like he did with this one and not shut it down properly. The computer desk we had even had a lock so you could lock
the tower up and he and his amazing strength always got it open. He's been using his iPad more, but maybe this break from the videos will do him some good. He's already interacting more with the family but hopefully this will get him to want to do more outside the house. Like go on his trampoline or skating in the driveway. He only has 1 more week left until school, he needs to get some sun.


Today I've had a cluster headache all day. I'm pretty sure it has a lot to do with me going to bed late last night but Jordan isn't helping by bothering his little sister and complaining to me because I didn't ask him if he was hungry after he told me he was hungry. I'm trying to get him to tell me what he wants to eat after he says hungry instead of me asking him is he hungry and him saying yes. It's a work in progress like every thing else. Takes patience and dedication and completely worth the cluster headache.


Popular Posts