Tomorrow is the day

I am so excited about the IV therapy we are doing tomorrow. I have looked forward to many things we were going to do in the past, but I'm not sure if I have felt the same way about this one.

We've done chelation to remove heavy metals and LDA to help overcome his allergies. I've put Jordan on strict diets that are supposed to heal and given multiple supplements to help curb his behaviors. So many things over 12 years. Some have helped, and some haven't, but all were a learning experience to get us to the next place. James 1:2-4 "Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, 3 for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing."

I told Jordan what we are doing tomorrow, but I haven't gone into detail about what will happen. I will tell him on the ride there. I know he won't have a problem because he did so well when blood was drawn the last time. This needle will be in his arm for an extended time, but I believe he will be ok.

On another note, Jordan has been drinking the heavy metal detox smoothie for 10 days straight. I did not give him this consistently when he was doing the detox. It wasn't that I didn't want to. Maybe it was because it was not as imperative as the other things I felt were needed. I thought he might not have an issue with heavy metals after going through chelation before, and the lead levels were almost normal. But, we do inhale toxins from the environment and ingest from some of the foods we eat. So it could be possible that he is at the same level, or he could have built up more again over time. Who knows. 

This morning he was a different child. After he was done with his oranges, bananas, and smoothie, he laid down in the dining room chairs. I asked him if he wanted to come to lay down in the living room, and he did. He took his shoes off, sat in the chair, put the blanket on, and rested until the bus came. I am not sure what was wrong with him, but I know he did not want to stay home. I talked to his teacher, and she said he was ok, so maybe he woke up in the middle of the night and didn't get enough sleep. Or maybe he is detoxing after getting the detox smoothies consistently. Time will tell.

I will come back with an update Thursday or Friday to share how the procedure went and what I have seen from him so far. I can't wait.


Comments

Popular Posts