IV - Day 1


As of 12:00pm EST, it has been 24 hours since Jordan went through glutathione IV therapy. Very successful in many ways, if you ask me. Let me tell you about the visit.

I waited to explain to him how the procedure would go while on the way there so it could be fresh in his mind that this was not going to be a typical visit to her office and what he should expect. I showed him where he would get his IV and that it won't hurt, but he will feel a quick pinch with the needle. The same feeling he feels when he is getting blood drawn. He touched his arm on the same area where I touched mine as I explained it. I also told him that there would be a liquid that would go into the vein. His response is always okay, but I did not know how he would do until we started the procedure.

We arrived about 15 minutes early. I left an hour early because it can take an hour to get there. Luckily yesterday it didn't. I wanted to get there early because that length of time in the truck after Jordan has eaten 2 oranges, drank a full glass of pineapple tea, and a water bottle will make him go to the bathroom as soon as we get there. After checking in and using the restroom, we waited for less than a minute before we were called back. The lab technician asked me health questions about if Jordan had any allergies or bleeding issues. He had consent paperwork and other papers for me to initial. Also, a form for me to fill out if anything had changed since our last visit, which it had not. Lastly, he gave me a handout of information called "What Is Glutathione?" by Cathy Wong. It was medically reviewed in 2021 by Meredith Bull, ND. I took Jordan's hand and prayed over the procedure for nothing to go wrong, and then, it was time to start. 

Psalm 32:7, "For you are my hiding place; 
you protect me from trouble. 
You surround me with songs of victory."

The technician looked for Jordan's vein while fully engaging him. He asked Jordan questions and looked at him while talking to him. When he started wiping down Jordan's arm with alcohol and pulling out the needle, Jordan did not flinch. Once it was in place, the tech showed Jordan the needle was no longer inside him, and there you have it. All we had to do was wait for the drip to be completed. Jordan was relaxed and watching YouTube on my phone with his headphones.

Because Jordan is getting this supplement directly into his blood, I was unsure if any form of detoxing would harm the process. So, I only had one question for the tech. I asked should detox treatments be avoided? He told me that detoxing will help glutathione. This antioxidant helps the body detox toxins, poisons, and heavy metals. So detoxing will work in conjunction with glutathione. He also said if I could find a place that does hyperbaric oxygen treatments, that would help.

As for Jordan, it is way too early to see any effects, but yesterday there was less stimming than the two days prior. I will be back tomorrow about this time to update you more and share the information in the article.

Comments

Popular Posts