IV - Days 3 & 4

I missed you yesterday. I had a lot going on, but I am back today. However, this blog will be short and sweet. No need to keep updating you on the same thing.

Yesterday was pretty much the same as days one and two. Jordan is still stimming, however, he was up late on Wednesday night. Not physically stimming, but verbally while laying in bed. Other than that, everything else was still the same, with no visual improvements.

I received a message back from his doctor, and she was surprised I didn't see any changes. That gave me a reason for concern, but she told me that we may need to double the dosage and do the treatment every two weeks instead of every four. I am to give her an update on Monday if there are any changes. But the Jordan I have seen these past few days, I don't see there being any changes by then. I would prefer not to wait another week, but the doctor knows best.

Yesterday, day number four, was the same as day three. We have been going through the detox routine that we did when doing the fruit detox since Monday after his IV drip. His diet is still the same, although I have added hemp seeds to help him get more protein. I would say he's getting about 35% daily intake now versus I don't know how much before. I don't think it has made a difference in him. Especially if he's not digesting it properly because of the lingering gut issue.

So with that being said, Monday, I will give an update to his doctor, and on the Monday after that, we will probably have the second treatment with the doubled dosage. I'll come back to you Tuesday with the confirmation or if she has opted to do something else.

A blessed weekend to you all!

Romans 15:13 (NIV) "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."

Comments

Popular Posts