Struggles


Today I am better, but Friday, I was struggling quite a bit.

Thursday, the vitamins and minerals the detox guru suggested for Jordan came in. I was under the impression that because these were not herbs to help cleanse, detox, or whatever else from the body, they would not affect him as the supplements did. Boy, I was wrong.

The first thing I gave him was the zinc. It calmed him so much, for so long, I thought that these were the things I was missing to help him handle everything else. After about a couple of hours, things were back to normal. I even gave him another one, the lemon balm, to see if the pair could do better together. Again he calmed down, but it lasted less than when he took the zinc.

The rest of the day, he stimmed and had tics just like he did before starting. I admit I was agitated by this because how were we going to get through this if he can not tolerate ANYTHING that he needs to help his body work properly.

I emailed the host, and she got back to me rather quickly. She said that his detox pathways may not be open enough to use the tinctures. She also said that the most important thing was staying fruit-based and following the protocol with the sauna, dry brushing, soaking in Epsom salt, etc. 

Before that email, I was down because I thought, here we go again. I have an issue, and we will not know why this is happening, and I am not going to know what to do next. But the response was just what I needed. So from here until further notice, I will just give the brain and nerve and try to add the kidney and bladder to help Jordan detox through the kidneys properly. If not, we just have to let the fruit do its thing for a while.

In addition to dealing with that, I have my own issues I am facing. 

I have been so preoccupied with my family's issues, the depression I am facing when it comes to viewing my marriage, trying to stay in the will of God, and my father's upcoming surgery, I did not eat for 3 days. 

I know I can not pour from an empty cup, but until you've held my glass, you have no idea how to handle just what I am facing. When you have a plate that is so full, sometimes you just don't have room for other things. I am thankful it was short-lived. I am trying to only concern myself with things I can control right now. Jordan's diet, my eating healthy, and supporting my family member. She relates to me because we both have special needs children. 

It's not easy, luckily I have a plan. And when you have a plan, you can execute it. When you execute your plan, you see results. Based on your results, you know what to do moving forward. Moving forward, you are never stuck. So basically, I am not stuck here. I may have hit a pothole, but all I have to do is change my tire to get moving again. I am in the process of changing my tire. I'll be back on the road again real soon.

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, 
says the Lord, 
thoughts of peace and not of evil, 
to give you a future and a hope."

Comments

  1. Father in the name of Jesus..coming to you right now on behalf of my Sister Leticia. Father please give her guidance wisdom strenght perseverance and rest !! Bless her marriage Father.you joined her and her husband together Father.. repair restore !! Guide her to REST in you ! Cover her and her entire family with supernatural power that you have! In Jesus name Amen 🙏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Liz for always being so supportive. You are amazing!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts