How's Jordan


We started week three of the detox Sunday. I have not added anything new because there is nothing new to add. I still haven't started the guasha scrub yet, but I see that as a minimal addition. He is still getting nothing but fruit, fruit juice, and water. Still cleansing his nasal passages, dry brushing, using the sauna, and soaking in Epsom salt.

But how is Jordan doing?

Jordan is doing better. The tics, which is why I wanted to start this detox, have subsided greatly. When he is in bed, I never hear his headboard hitting the wall due to stimming and tics. It's because he is trying to get comfortable. He still has them when walking and sitting, but it is nowhere near as bad as it used to be.

Matthew 7:7 
Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; 
knock and the door will be opened to you.

I am not giving him anything but the brain and nerve tincture. For the other ones, I tried to implement one bottle every hour to see if he could tolerate them. The one for liver and kidney did not make him sneeze uncontrollably like one of the others, but it did make him stim more. So I know that one is a no for now. It also kept me from trying the last two. One of them is the one that made him have the sneezing spell. I may try them again because two of them are for parasites, and I am not sure if he has some or not. I definitely want them removed if so. That way, he can absorb all the nutrients.

Jordan is also gaining weight. Right now, he is at a standstill because Saturday's outing kept me from giving him as much as I would have like to. Also, because I am on the back end of some of the fruits I bought in bulk, I am buying things he needs until I get my second order Tuesday. He has gotten up to 119 with just the fruits and celery. He does not look any bigger, so I am unsure where this weight is, but hopefully, things will change moving forward.

Last night he woke up and was up for a short time. I am unsure if the reason behind that was because we did not do the sauna, dry brush, and soak because I was drained from Saturday. But I will get back on track with it today.

So overall, I think Jordan is doing well. He is not asking for cooked foods besides the quinoa and foods he used to eat when his anxiety kicks in when I don't repeat something he wants me to repeat. I am pleased with how things are going so far. And I am looking forward to when we keep deeper into the detox see even more results.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts