Additions


Today we woke up at 4, actually 4:10, to add a couple of more things to the daily routine suggested. The processes went a lot easier than I thought, although I have had a couple of things come up I was not expecting.

The first issue I faced was last night. I had given Jordan two droppers full of the last two tinctures he needed to take for the day. Moments after, he started sneezing uncontrollably. This went on for about half an hour. He pointed to his throat and asked me to take him to the hospital. I knew it was just a reaction to the tinctures because they have ingredients like various roots and barks. Those things have been known to give Jordan issues in the past. So we have to discontinue for some time. The first day was not so bad, but yesterday he continuously brought up mucus.

This saddens me because I noticed a huge decrease in the stimming and tics. However, it did clog his sinus' so that I could not clean his nasal passages with the Neti Pot. The water came out of his mouth instead. 

Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

I am contemplating giving them to him every couple of days because what I see of him right now is amazing. Especially since giving him the abundance of fruit has increased the tics and stims. He is not getting any less fruit, and this morning there is hardly any tics and stims and he weighed 117 pounds.

Now the newest things to the regimen are sitting in the sauna for 30 minutes and an enema. The sauna is self-explanatory but I do not want to go too much into detail about doing the enema. Let's just say he gave me no issues, and it did an excellent job within minutes. My only problems are that I now have to clean the bag and sauna when I usually take my breaks. Small price to pay for health, though.

We were done around 6:45. It took longer than I would have liked because I had to read the how to's of the new additions properly. So if I plan on sending him to school, I have to wake up promptly at 4 and prepare the celery juice he needs to drink in the morning the night before to make his 6:50 bus. However, because I have to do so much with him, I may take him to school. Especially if the bus is too crowded due to the shortage of bus drivers in my county.

So I am pleased with the start of this second week. But the journey does not stop here. I still have more things to add on. Waiting for the sea dulce to do the heavy metal detox smoothie and looking for the last ingredient to do the guasha scrub before the shower. And later in the month we will be doing a different cleanse. I'm ready!


Comments

Popular Posts