Confusion

I am in a total state of confusion right now because I am at a crossroads of some sort with Jordan. On Monday of last week I received a call from Jordan's teacher because of his behavior that morning. I even heard him in the background acting out. I spoke with him and while he settled down a little after our talk, I was bothered because this is becoming normal. I ended up giving him 2 teaspoons of the fiber when he came home that day. The result of that on Tuesday was him being silly in class, not bad. Side effects of the increased fiber, spasms. They returned. Luckily he was out of school the next 3 days so I took the fiber away and consulted with his doctor to find out another solution. Of course since it was the holiday weekend I didn't hear back from her assistant, Nattasha, until Monday. I had already determined Jordan wasn't going back to school because he had no fiber in his system. Nattasha emailed me that Dr. K thinks that is how much he needs, but maybe not all at one time. So even though I try to give him supplements 2 hours before and after the fiber, I found a way to work it in so I won't be up all night trying to give him everything.

As of last night, the spasms are still occurring though. I think the decrease in them was due to the green juicing and the milk. I stopped the green juicing once the milk had helped them. So yesterday he didn't have much to green juice with but a whole container of baby spinach and grapes. I gave that to him and I am going to see how bad they are today. If they decrease from what I saw last night I will continue on with it and give him the fiber at his scheduled time of 5:45 am Sunday morning so he can get 3 doses in his system before school Monday. If they don't decrease, I will more than likely start giving him greens to eat. He already doesn't have a problem trying new foods anymore. He's actually asking for different things to eat. He asked for turkey the day after Thanksgiving and asked for some of my enchilada Sunday. I'm sure greens won't be a problem. But I have to do something to get this fiber away from him because it only seems to be negative effects when it comes to him taking the dose that actually works for him.

So as you can see, there is no real easy fix when it comes to this. It's all a waiting game. And you truly have to be patient when you are trying to figure out the perfect regimen between knowing what works and what doesn't. Because it's really hard to understand why the spasms have returned after just consuming 2 tsb. at one time. He couldn't be deficient in any mineral that quick and it's not enough to allow him to be dehydrated. I'm literally at my wits end with this because I can't keep Jordan home from school too often but I can't send him acting erratic either. But this is just the story of my life right now, and most of the women in my DDS class are having similar issues. We are in our last book, the Disciple's Mission. The mission of an disciple is to glorify God. These next 6 weeks we are to be finding lost souls to talk to, and discipling to make those we disciple to disciples for others. This is the biggest step in training because the more disciples you make, the more souls can be won over to Christ. So the devil is truly at work trying to ruin our families and trying to make us give up, because we are still moving closer to Christ and trying to help others as well. I admit I haven't done any discipling, only witnessing. But I am equipped with what I need to be so once I get home in order, I can go out and make them. Luke 6:40 says "A disciple is not above his teacher, but everyone if perfectly trained can be like his teacher." The enemy doesn't want that, so everything that he can put in my way as a stumbling block he is. But I refuse to let him win. I am going to keep going until I can get Jordan situated. He also has an appointment coming up very soon. I am not going to let him destroy my family. We have come to far to let anything stand in our way of being a complete unit. Because of this tribulations, I know I am getting close to where I should be. And when I finally do get there.....glory, Glory, GLORY!!!

Popular Posts