I thank God for my partner

Last night me and my husband/best friend, did something we normally don't do much. We talked for an extended period of time. Without the TV on and without the kids, except Jordan of course. Jordan has been lurking since he found a game on my phone he loves to play. Numerous things came up and I enjoyed every minute of us conversing. But one thing came up, one thing I had been praying to God to reveal to me. And He did it through my husband.

Our conversation took different twists and turns ultimately led to Jordan and his spasms. Now normally I'm the research queen of the house. But my husband found something I couldn't. A possible reason behind them and maybe a way to stop them. He came across an article that explained that muscle spasms are a magnesium deficiency. Which is why his DAN! doctor prescribed the epsom salt baths and the magnesium sulfate cream. But what it also mentioned is that there isn't anything you can do when you have a magnesium deficiency unless you change the way you eat. It went on to say that you need to have dark, leafy vegetables with every meal. I had been wondering if I should introduce green juicing to Jordan again. I thought the fiber that he got from it would help with the behaviors and the lack of focus at school. It didn't dawn on me to research if juicing could help with the spasms. I didn't even look for what else I could do to help with the magnesium deficiency. I guess that's because I never thought the spasms were due to it. But thinking back to everything that has transpired it fits. Once I stopped green juicing his bad behaviors slowly increased. I also stopped chelation which stopped the ALA which also helped with the blood sugar levels. Once I found that fiber could help, I gave him too much. Not only can too much fiber cause you to be dehydrated, it also inhibits the body from absorbing some minerals, like: calcium, iron, zinc and you guessed it magnesium.

So many things have contributed to the spasms and here I am giving him Gatorade hoping it will disappear over time. I kept praying even though I had the faith that eventually they would go away. Just recently I learned that you have to keep asking God for what you want. He knows the desires of your heart, but there are reasons why we need to stay on our knees. Reason one it humbles you. It shows that we know we can't do anything without Him. Number two is so He can get the glory. If you pray about something once and forget about it, when it comes to pass you probably have forgotten you have prayed about it and you think it's something you did on your own. My last reason, number three, is because you have to. You have to keep praying until you feel a release. Even though I wasn't in prayer when I felt it, I was released because when my husband read off to me what could help, and there was nothing you could do to help the deficiency, all my prayers were brought to the forefront of my mind letting me know that He just revealed to me the reason behind the spasms. And not only that, but how I can resolve it. And just like that I was released from worrying about their occurrences. I prayed to let go of the spirit of unbelief, because a small part of me felt like it would never end, and He answered me. I have so many verses that relate to my prayers being answered. Most I learned in DDS class. Like John 15:5 "I am the vine, you are the branches, he who abides in Me, and I in him bears much fruit; for without me you can do nothing." I couldn't do anything to help Jordan without inviting God into it. Then there's John 15:7 "If you abide in me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire and it shall me done for you." By remaining in the Word and following it's truths, when I asked Him to show me what I needed to see, He showed me.

I am equipped with the Armour of God. I have seen my prayers answered many times, but nothing that has ever made me feel such a way. That He truly hears me. That He loves me. That He covers me and my family. This is only the beginning of what's to come if I hold to His truths. He is an awesome and amazing God who deserves so much more that what any of us give Him. I wish everyone could know His Word and believe His works. I know I can't reach everybody, but I'd like to think of myself as being the salt of the earth by sharing what He has done for me with whoever reads this. I don't know if I've led any to salvation through this blog or even my book, but God knows. He sees what I do to try and win Him souls by not keeping everything that He has blessed me with to myself and sharing it for all to see. This right here, is truly an amazing testimony for me. I hope it can help you too. To keep the faith, to hold to His Word, and to give Him the glory.

Popular Posts