OCD OOH (Out of hand)

Where do I begin? I just sent Jordan off to school after being off yesterday. This last week has been extremely annoying to say the least. I know you've heard me go on and on about the regression Jordan has had because of chelation and it is just the Obsessive Compulsive symptoms that have come back, but they have come back with a vengeance.

My last entry explained of one night with Jordan and these behaviors I have to tip-toe around. And while nothing has ever been that bad since, every thing I do is still a difficult task with Jordan around. Yesterday I was trying to put away laundry. While in his room I needed to open his curtains to get light instead of turning on the light. He cried and cried. Not only for that reason, but because I went upstairs before him, everything after was just difficult for him. He had to open and close drawers while I'm trying to put things away. Close and open the closet door while i'm trying to put the towels in. It's so annoying to have to stop what I'm doing to let him do what he feels he needs to do to stay calm. I spend an extra 5-10 minutes doing something I don't feel like doing in the first place. And after I was done with everything and went back downstairs, he had me walk back up the steps so he could go in my room before me and then back down so he could go down before me because I went upstairs before him. Don't even get me started on eating.

Okay you got me started on eating. There are so many things that go into preparing Jordan's meals and with him in your way, you just want to tie him down into a chair somewhere until you are done. Pulling out plates and silverware like normal people have become a thing of a past, but he doesn't only do that when he's eating, and he has to do everything for you. So if I want a plate, he opens the cabinet...well closes it then opens it again for me. When I'm trying to rinse off plates and glasses he has to turn the water off then on again. When I need something from the refrigerator he has to close it back and open it. But don't let me have pulled what I needed out. He will take if from me, put it back, close the door, open the door, pull it out and not even hand it to me when I'm right there. He will walk over to another part of the counter and place it down. And really that's just the tip of the iceberg. He stops eating when I am making his lunch to open and closes cabinets and drawers after me so I'm probably going to have to make his lunch before he comes down after getting dressed. I'm just worried that's going to cause more problems too.

I tried to research this but there's so much out there that are "herbal" cures that you just don't know what's what. Pretty much it all leads to getting the system right, which is what I'm already doing. I am going to have to take a deep breath when next weekend rolls around for the final round. If it gets any worse I'm going to need Jesus to move in with me. Taking the wheel isn't going to be enough. I feel myself wearing real thin.

On a better note I bought him the mypal Scout because his sister had Violet and they ran around together and enjoyed their toys together. It was cool to see. I got tired of the laughing and giggling after about 20 minutes but I let them be because at least he wasn't whining at me about some routine. I really need a break before my head explodes.


(I'll post of picture of the younger two with their mypals a little later.)

Popular Posts