Side bar

This weekend God spoke to me in volumes.

I want to start of by saying that I use this blog not only to share with families that have children with special needs the works I am doing to help my son, and educate those who want to know more about Autism, holistic treatment, family life and whatever else falls in front of me. I also use it as a teaching tool. A way to explain the godly lessons I've learned through whatever mishap that comes my way. I don't know if I've ever helped someone turn their life over to God through my words and it's not for me to know. But if I have helped one then my blog has purpose.

This weekend I attended a funeral on Saturday for my daughters great aunt. And of course the Sunday services I attend. Both the speaker at the funeral and my pastor touched on Romans Road. In the Bible is says we are the salt of the earth. Salt is a flavoring, a preservative, a catalyst, etc. This years theme for our church is to pass the salt. Passing the salt is sharing what God had taught you with others to help them receive or grow their relationship with Him. He came up with an acronym for salt to further explain how we can pass the salt.



  • S- Serve. One of the best ways to bring the best out of people is to serve them. When you become a servant you exhibit your relationship with God. If you can bring out great things from the people you serve, imagine what could happen when you serve God.
  • A- Accountable. We need to be responsible and held accountable for what we do as well as hold others accountable as well. If you can't submit to anyone's authority or recognize and try to right your wrongs you are out of control. 
  • L-Love. Jesus commands us to love one another as He has loved us. Even those who do not like you because it is easy to love those who love you. Jesus left His comforts to be persecuted and crucified for us. If we are called to be like Him we should do the same.
  • T-Teach. We need to teach and to be taught because we don't know everything. Because is a lack of knowledge, many do what is right in their own eyes. The consequences to that is what He has nurtured in you He will destroy. But the cure to that is to learn the truth by allowing yourself to be taught. 
One way to be the salt of the earth is to share Roman's Road with someone who has never accepted Christ into their life. While I am aware it is possible that someone has turned their life over to Christ because of my sharings, I don't know if they have all the pertinent information on how to go about it the right way. To start attending a church, praying and reading the Bible is a great start, but there is more to it. Sharing Roman's Road starts with the 4 "P" method. The 4 P's of the gospel are the problem, the penalty, the provision and the promise. The way to salvation is to recognize the problem is sin. We are lead to Romans 3:10 that says "As it is written: There is none righteous, no not one:" because Romans 3:23 says "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." The penalty for sin is death. Not the death that you may think when you hear the word death, but this death means to be spiritually dead. Romans 5:12 "Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned." But God gave a provision of the cross of Jesus Christ. "But God demonstrated His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8. That gave us the gift of life through Christ Jesus. If we accept His gift by doing what Romans 10-9:10 says "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." By receiving that information and saying a sinner's pray like: God, I confess I am a sinner and I need Jesus in my life. I repent of my sins and turn to you. I believe Jesus was crucified, buried and rose on the third day. I invite you to be Lord of my life. Thank you for forgiving and saving me, you are on your way to a life filled with the Father.

I took the class on how to share this with people back in 2014 but have yet to share it with anyone. Thank you for reading and allowing me to share it with you today. In the times that we are living in it's important to share this information with everyone. God can heal our land if we repent and turn to Him. He can heal sickness and disease. He can do anything. I'm so glad to serve a God like that. I hope this information has come in handy to some of you and please share with others who may not know. Their life depends on it.

Popular Posts