Originally

This post was supposed to give an insight to why I started giving Jordan the organic blackstrap molasses that I briefly mentioned at the end of last weeks post. I thought I had gone more in depth about it in the one prior to that. But when I looked back I see that I didn't. While I will touch on it, the main subject about this post is related to the word I heard two weeks ago. Pastors word was titled "Discerning God vs. Satan." It came from John 14:6 "Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."

I relate to this so much because there are times when I think that Jodan will not be "healed" because it's not in God's plan. I say this as a sense of security because of the possibility that he won't become typical. That all I'm doing won't pay off. That maybe my son won't be restored. But that's not how God wants us to work. First he wants us to live and pray in faith. I can't believe that Jordan will always be how he is if I have the faith to know God will fix this. God told me He would so now I have no doubt as to if Jordan will be restored. When I was going back and forth with the lead levels going up and down, I turned to God. God showed me autism was the way to Him and from that point on the lead levels went down every time except for once. Now if Jordan wasn't supposed to be healed, why would God show me such a revelation. He wasn't trying to tell me that when I remove these high levels of toxic metals in your son he will still be the same. That was the devil speaking. But I couldn't tell the difference. The reason why I couldn't was because I wasn't spending enough time with God. There was an example used where two twins came up to the stage. Pastors son is friends with these two young men and he asked his son, how can you tell them apart? The son said, they look nothing alike. The reason why, because he spent time with them. We have to spend time with the Master to be able to realize when He is speaking and when the devil is trying to shake your faith. The devil will tell you a lie that you will accept as the truth. Satan was trying to get me to accept that my son may not be healed while God is working to heal him. Which ties into the message this week titled "A Good Work."

Which comes from Philippians 1:3-7. But he focused mainly on verse 6 which states "being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ." Whatever we face in life, God started it. He wrote off on my son having autism. He put someone in my life for a season that showed me the way to go, which allowed me to start him on treatments that have done amazing things so far. He is doing it. Pastor said when you are spirit filled there is evidence there is something good working on the inside. The treatment of my son and test results being positive is Him doing it. So if He started it, why wouldn't He finish it. He WILL complete it. But I need to have that absolute assurance that He will not leave it hanging. So no longer will healed and cured be in quotations. As much as I love my son the way he is, I want to be able to speak with him, and one day I will. For right now everything that my life entails, marriage, children, autism, etc., are all character builders. When I prayed for things that didn't come to pass, it wasn't because He didn't want me to have it, He needed to shape my character to become what it is He wanted me to be so I can be included for the plan He has. I'm happy I didn't get what I asked for when I wanted it because it wouldn't have given me the chance to learn what it is that I have learned so far. When the time comes, for whatever it is, I know that it will be more fulfilling because I will have my testimony to go with it. To be able to explain that it didn't just happen, but it happened because God had to do work in me. He chose me. It's amazing to be able to say that, He chose me. Thank you Jesus for interceding on my behalf when talking to the Father and not giving me what I wanted. Amen.

Abiding in the word has done so much for me in this time since I've started classes I can't even begin to give you all my testimony, but just know that if He did it for me, He can do it for you. But onto the subject of the molasses. I looked back to the test results and did some more research. Like I said earlier I thought the information I am about to share I already did but I can not find it. I will explain it now and if I have and just can't locate it, my apologies to you for repeating it again. An area where Jordan levels were slightly high was his alkaline phosphatase. Reasons for that could vary. Such as biliary obstructions, bone conditions, liver disease, etc. What caught my attention was hyperparathyroidism. This is when the parathyroid glands produce to much hormone. That happens when there is a lack of vitamin d, calcium, and not absorbing proper nutrients from food, among a host of other things. I found a way to add iron and calcium was to give organic blackstrap molasses. It was hard giving it to him at first but now I just add it to some warm water to dissolve and my soldier drinks it with ease. I haven't been to good at remembering to give it to him, but starting this week I will be more obedient with it (fingers crossed). It's important that I do because since taking away the green juice I need to make sure he is getting the proper calcium and iron. Otherwise I will have to supplement it with another pill. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, just another thing to add to my oh so exciting day of giving him supplements. I hope this has been an enlightening post and I hope you all have a blessed day on purpose.

Popular Posts