He's trying to deter me


As it stands now I've completed my book. It is in the review stages and after that I proof it and there you have it. I have had it returned a couple of times because my titles didn't match. I changed it at the last minute but didn't change the inside title page or the cover. Since I've changed everything that didn't meet their requirements I think that everything is ready to go. I'm in the final stages, and other things are going crazy to try and get me to doubt everything I am doing.

Today when I went to order my son's DMSA for chelation this weekend, the pharmacy called me and told me my son wasn't covered anymore. Now I just took him to get blood work on April 2nd. Anyway I called the insurance company to ask what the problem was. They tell me I'm not the responsible party for my son. Now that's really shocking because I just did a redetermination for all of my kids and I got the results, in my name. Now for whatever reason their insurance cards came in their fathers name, so I'm pretty sure he's now the responsible party, but I have no idea why the insurance company changed it. They tell me to have the responsible person call. I ask who is it and they tell me they can't tell me. I'm the only person who signs any forms when he goes to the doctor and what we are going through is nothing new. What could they possibly expect that I want to do wrong just trying to find out if he is covered or not. So I had to pay out of pocket for the entire amount and I'm hoping that because they say coverage starts 4/15 that there is just a lapse in coverage for a week or so, even though it's never been like that before. I know the devil is just trying to test me, but all is covered by God so there's nothing he can do to get to me. But because I did as Ephesians 6:11-12 said "11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rules of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in heavenly places." My son will still get his medicines when he is supposed to and now my husband has to make calls on behalf of my son when calling the insurance company, Which hardly ever happens.


So since I am blogging, I might as well update you on Jordan's latest doctors visit on Tuesday, April 7th. The Thursday before I remembered that I didn't get his blood work done. Early Friday I went to get the work done. I felt as though it might be a little late because I normally get it done well before then. However, the way everything worked out told me things would be fine. See normally I would have taken Jordan after school. Most times when you are getting blood work done they want you to have fasted. But after school only 3 hours passes since he has eaten. I never thought it was a big deal, but now I will take him before school because the results could have been inaccurate this whole time. See the results had everything as normal except for his red blood cells, which looked like they were on their way to becoming normal. Now I also believe they are where they are because he is taking the supplements that help with the EOS. But the alkaline phosphatase could have been abnormal because of the fact that he didn't fast. We are on the right path. We won't be doing any blood work or urine collections before the next visit, but I do have to add two new supplements. Because of the behaviors seen in Jordan, the doctor believes that he is having an immune problem. I have to give him a supplement that helps the immune system and helps protects it against certain virus' under certain conditions. Also L-Lysine is going to be added because it is an important amino acid needed for nutrition, but the body does not produce it on its own. It comes from certain foods we eat. Giving him this will increase the intestinal absorption of calcium. Even though it was a concern of mine, we won't be adding a calcium supplement or increasing the iron because the results have shown that he is ok in those areas.

Overall I was very pleased with his appointment because the things I was so focused on getting in order have been fixed. Whether it have been because the work was done right or the supplements are doing their thing, it's all okay.

Popular Posts