Big and little news


First and foremost I have to thank God. He is truly awesome and none of what I am about to say would be possible if it weren't for Him.

Today I needed to meet up with my husband to find a suit for our vowel renewal coming up in a little over a week. After I pick up my little ones, I go to get gas. While at the gas station my little lady tells me she needs to go to the bathroom. Now I'm a little peeved at her because I asked her if she needed to go when we were at the school waiting for Jordan to come down. Anyway I don't want to go back home so I take her and Jordan into the Food Lion. Now I don't know if Jordan needs to use the bathroom or not but I ask him and he says yes. My first instinct was to take him on in there with me and Kaiyah as I always do. But I thought because of the changes I've seen in him; his personality, less OCD symptoms, more maturity, I told him to go in the men's room. And he went all by himself. I think he might have been a little spooked because although he did come out with his pants up, he did not buckle his belt. I told him to go back in and buckle up. I was very impressed that he went in on his own with no whining before or after he came out. Isaiah 43:18-19 says "18 Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old. 19 Behold, I will do a new thing, Now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert." I sent Jordan in the bathroom because I need to leave some of the aspects of Autism behind. I have to see the new things God is doing with Jordan, and making what most think is impossible, possible. This was a very big step and I'm so happy with the way things are going.

Now my big news. My book is finally available. It is in digital format as well as paperback. I am very excited about my new project. I'm hoping that it can allow so many people see how much more positive treatment, and life, have been since making God the center of my life. Living in the word, prayer, fellowshipping and witnessing are things that I have learned in my first 6 weeks of my DDS class and it's all things that I have already learned while treating Autism. But my book is my testimony from dealing with it, but it can be used in any difficulty you may face in life. If you take the principles that I have learned and apply them to a marriage, a job, raising a child, you will have the same results. It's all about God and making Him your first priority. By doing what it is He has called you to do; being obedient, praying, witnessing, reading the word, He will bless you. John 15:7 states "If you abide in me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you." I asked for lead levels to consistently go down and they have. Whatever you ask of the Lord, He will give to you. Put Him first and all will fall into place.

Yesterday was when my book went live. And the devil had me all in a bad mood. I had no reason to be down, but here I was irritated by everything. That was a sign to me that I was on the path to pleasing God and the devil tried to put some kind of fear and doubt in me. He won for a short period of time, But I know my God. I left it all in His hands and let Him handle the devil for me because the battle is not mine, it's the Lords.

Popular Posts