Yet another study

There was another study brought forth today claiming that there is no link between the MMR vaccine and Autism. This is something I am so tired of hearing about. I've seen people that have children with Autism say they don't believe it's caused it. And truth is there is some children that have a genetic disposition that allowed them to become autistic. However, it is the parents of non-autistic children that have the biggest mouths. Telling us to believe whatever pharmaceuticals or whoever does the studies, instead of believing what we have seen with our own eyes. And the fact that it's happening to so many families, it would be kind of silly to say there is absolutely no relation. Like I said I don't believe it just up and give your child Autism. But I do believe there are factors that are going on with your child that if given this shot, can do more harm than good.

This is the CDC's list of side effects

We had a ministry meeting Saturday and I was on a panel with 2 other parents of children with special needs. One who works in the field of medicine. The only other female on the panel with me said that she knew of 2 completely different families who said after the shot, their kids spiked a fever of 105 and the next day, was completely gone, blank. The male on the panel said he knows of a family that it has happened to as well. He also stated that as man makes up cures for things, we don't really see the effects of what the consequences are until 150 years down the line. Now I know that the MMR vaccine wasn't combined until 1971, but given everything else that we have come up with to fix all the medical problems, we truly don't know what effect anything is having on our kids. What I do know is in the year 2000 the prevalence was 1 in 150 and as of today it is 1 in 68. There is a reason this is increasing and people fail to realize there is a problem somewhere. I wonder if there was a study, like the one I came across, that is made public that states why the two are connected, would they then believe. Or one day if one of the parents that don't have an autistic child has this happen to them after their child receives the shot, would their mind then be changed? Do they realize that most of America does not want to take responsibility for their actions and will create any thing to take blame away from them? Why go through so much trouble to keep therapies that help children with Autism uncovered by insurance companies? Why take DMSA from being over the counter when it has helped so many children with the disease improve? Well they can do as many studies as they want, I still believe what I believe. I have also vaccinated my daughter after Jordan was diagnosed, but I did it at my own pace.

You know what really saddens me is most people don't believe this is something man has done. Leviticus 26:21 says "Then, if you walk contrary to me, and are not willing to obey me, I will bring on you seven times more plagues, according to your sins." Because man wants to play God's role and create man made versions to cure things God has provided a natural cure for, He has allowed Autism, and other diseases to come into our lives and double what we have put out. So many people, organizations, and institutions have turned away from mentioning, believing, and recognizing God's hand for fear of offending anyone. What about offending God? He is the creator of all and look at what we have done to repay Him. Yet He continues to wake you every morning with hopes you will return to Him. He never gives up on any of us. His love is everlasting, eternal. I thank Him every morning when I rise, and when I lay down at night. I thank Him for giving me EVERYTHING He did that got me to the place where I am. He brought me my husband even thought I didn't deserve him because I wasn't following His word. He gave me healthy children and a son with Autism to shed light on where I need to be. He is awesome. If more people would focus on Him instead of studies or families that choose not to vaccinate their kids, the shape of the world would be so much better. As His disciple what I can spread the word and what I have learned about Him through my book and blog, and pray for lost souls. What will you do?

Lord and Savior, You are the one and only living God. The creator of the Heavens and the earth. You are a healer and a refuge. Without You nothing would be possible. Lord I pray in your mighty name that more of the world seeks You. To gain the wisdom You have given us access to, to fulfill what it is You have placed them in this kingdom to do. I pray for hearts to be open and receptive to You and realize Your ways may not be of our understanding, but we are to follow Your direction and be obedient to You because it is our way to show You the glory and honor and praises You so rightly deserve. I love you Jesus. It is in Your matchless name I give You thanks, Amen.

Popular Posts