Interesting

I shared with you in the last post that I would remove the mushrooms from Jordan's diet to see if it helps with yeast if he has an overgrowth. That was a little over a week ago, and a lot has transpired since then.

First and foremost, I do not know if there has been an improvement as far as yeast, again, if there is an overgrowth. Jordan has been the same since starting the glutathione IV therapy. His physical stims vary from day to day, but nothing has changed for the most part. He is taking the inulin, and every three days or so, I increase the dosage so he can get to the correct amount to help balance the bacteria in his gut. He is at  3/8 of a teaspoon right now. I have to review the Nemechek Protocols book to remind myself what to look for when he gets to the right amount. 

But yesterday, the most interesting thing happened. I have to backtrack just a little to catch you up to speed.

About a month or more ago, my baby cousin sent me an Instagram live post where four ladies who live in Maryland got together and shared some of the information they have gathered when treating their sons biomedically. One of the things that were mentioned was a book. "Fight Autism and Win," by Jan Martin and Tressie Taylor. They have found therapies and learned how to read lab results with the help of books written by Andrew Hall Culter, Ph.D. If I am not mistaken, he is the doctor who founded the method of chelation I and others have used to remove heavy metals from our children.

I finally ordered the book on April 25th. It arrived Monday. I finished it Monday night. Jordan had a doctor's appointment yesterday, Tuesday.

In the book, there is a host of information. Things I knew, things I didn't know, and things I have and haven't tried. There was even something in there about glutathione and IV. I'm so glad I decided to read it all in one night.

In a chart, there is a list of additional supplements that can be given. It states the does, the purpose for the supplement, and any additional information you may need to know. In the case of glutathione, it is said that it should be given transdermally or as a patch on the skin. It is never to be given orally or as an IV. It does not state why, and it also says that it is generally not beneficial. Out of the four scheduled appointments I made for therapy, they had to be rescheduled two times. Red flag I failed to notice. I made his fourth appointment for the same day of his follow-up yesterday. It was too late to call and cancel, so I did what I do best. I went to God. John 15:7 "7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you." I prayed that if this therapy was not for Jordan, let the office call and have to reschedule. Guess what, yesterday morning they called to reschedule. Won't He do it!

So now IV therapy is off the table. However, there are some things that I plan to implement before and after testing. To keep this blog from being too long, I will share my findings in the book and what we are planning moving forward tomorrow. All I can say is I'm excited because I know God is with me in this.

Comments

  1. Your Blog is never too long ! I'm excited for you and can't wait to hear what's next !!!! LOVE YOUR PRESEVERANCE !! God is definitely listening as we know !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Liz. I have so much information coming at me right now! Thank you for reading. I look forward to writing more.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts