A slightly different child

Several days ago, I decided to stop Jordan on all of his supplements. "Fight Autism and Win" recommends two books written by Dr. Andrew Culter. I purchased "Amalgam Illness." first. This book goes into detail about mercury poisoning. Mainly from the view of having amalgams, but mercury poisoning is mercury poisoning. The book says that if you don't work out the digestion issues you may face, you are wasting money giving supplements. The only one I think I could continue that would work was the inulin, but I stopped it too. I wanted to learn everything I could from the book to help me make the best decisions regarding what I will give Jordan moving forward.

What I have seen differently in Jordan is fantastic. Getting out of the truck to go to church yesterday, Jordan walked over to my side of the truck. Not typical for him. He stood there and waited for me to grab my laptop, books, and phone out of the back and closed the door for me.....without me having to ask him. When we walked into the church, a man held the door for us. When we got to the second set of doors, I waited for Jordan to open the door. When he did, he held it for me AND the man that held the door for us.....without me having to ask him. While he was eating in the classroom, he was back to his usual self. The stimming and tics were still pronounced. I had to tell him to try and bring it in a few times so others could hear the lesson. Later on, the stimming continued at home, but not as much as I usually hear during the day. And when it was his bedtime, he was lying on his bed playing his Spongebob Squarepants video game. I've seen it turned on his TV before, but never him actually playing it. I told him it was bedtime, and he turned it off and went to bed. I did not hear him jumping around because he couldn't sleep like he had been doing recently.

This morning after waking, he got dressed in a decent amount of time. While he was eating his breakfast, two oranges, two bananas, watermelon juice, and a bottle of water, there was no stimming and tics. After he was done, he went into the den to wait like he usually does, there was no stimming and tics. The bus was 20 minutes late, and I heard not one sound from Jordan when he was awake. 

"Amalgam Illness" does go into detail about yeast and bacteria and how you will not see the same symptoms from day to day if they are an issue you have. But to see none at all was a surprise. A pleasant surprise, but a surprise nonetheless. It made me wonder if his body was fighting the supplements that were getting into areas of the body that didn't recognize it and if that is why he reacted the way he did. I also wonder if the inulin has helped the harmful bacteria to a point where it is not overcrowding the good, and his system is getting better, or if this is just a "good day." Only time will tell, but I will closely watch this situation.

I really like this book because it gives you just about everything you need to know to understand the signs, what tests to order, how to do home testing when medical testing doesn't give you the correct results, what to take, and how it may affect you. However, it has some drawbacks. One is as much as he states this book is in layman's terms, it is hard to understand. This book reads much like a medical book. I can get the gist of what is meant, but many things went over my head. Second, there are some things I come across that look contradicting. For example, the chelation schedule. One part is said to do it like I did initially with Jordan, three days on - 11 days off. But then I read later in the book that you do it every week, typically the weekend, for three days. I think I found where one was to be done until you get enough mercury out of the blood, and then you do the other to get the rest out of the brain. But the thing is, it's not worded that way every time, or even the first time. You really have to pay attention.

I am just over halfway through and pretty sure what the first steps will be. That is working on his digestive system. We need to reduce the yeast and heal the gut. I will implement animal-derived enzymes to help with digestion. After that, we can start him on the supplements he needs to take to prepare the body for chelation. I do not know about his thyroid yet because we are still waiting on the test results from Labcorp.

John 16:24 says, "Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete." And 1 Peter 3:12a says, "For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and his ears are attentive to their prayer," This is the most optimistic I have been about treatment. I don't doubt I will see significant changes in Jordan soon. I feel this way because the information I read aligns with what I have seen in my past treatments with Jordan. Also, my mindset is different when it comes to following the Word of God in every aspect of my life. I can't wait to get started! 

Comments

  1. IM EXCITED TO see what happens next !! Encouraging! God is speaking!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts