A new kind of journey



The past couple of months have been relatively, well, I can't even find the right word for it. That's how it's been. 

I've had family issues and blessings, financial issues and blessings, and everything in between. All of these things have brought me closer to God. Praying in ways I have never prayed before. Consulting Him on things I usually wouldn't have in the past. And seeing results I typically don't see. 

It has also led me to decide to embark on a new journey when it comes to Jordan and treatment.

I have not been doing anything for Jordan to help relieve him of the tics and food sensitivities that he has. Right now, he just eats a handful of foods that I know do not send him over the edge after eating them. There are no supplements that he takes. No herbs, teas, or tinctures. He is not getting any oils or taking any pills. No certain amount of water he has to drink daily, and no smoothies or green juices. He is not eating alkaline or vegetarian either.

I stopped giving him all the things that claim to help. The probiotics, inulin, fish and olive oils because nothing worked, and some of them even made things worse. 

Removing everything and just allowing things to be opened my eyes to everything. When he was on the Nemechek protocol or following Dr. Sebi's alkaline lifestyle, I only focused on following their guidelines. That closed the door to other things that could be beneficial or even better. Being free from certain rules that I had to follow allowed other things I came across become an option.



I found a detox program to do for him, which explains why everything I had done for him had not worked in the past. I was very eager for this to be the next step, but I had to weigh the options first.

I could not just jump into this headfirst without knowing the pros and cons. And most importantly, if this is what God wanted for him.

I had been following the program's creator for a week or so before contacting her to receive more information. Even after getting more knowledge and learning if it would be a good fit for Jordan, I still waited a couple of weeks before making a concrete decision. I prayed and had my cousin pray to make sure I was not blinded as I usually am when it comes to helping Jordan remove some of the physical issues he faces when it comes to Autism. 

I never heard a yes. But I never heard a no either. It was more like there needs to be an understanding about it. The price and what you get with it. What it will take to achieve the results you should and how serious you have to take this. 

And because I do not make the financial decisions alone, I had to make sure my spouse and I were on the same page when paying for it.

There are a lot of things that are going to have to be different during this 12-week detox. Yes, that's right, 12 weeks. 

I'm not going too much into detail now. I still have some decisions to make when it comes to doing it. But when it comes closer to the time to start, I will share each step of this journey with you. 


Comments

Popular Posts