No more short cuts

Lately I have been coming across some things that say they can help Jordan clean his lymphatic system and purify his blood, all without fasting. I'll admit that these things look tempting because to be honest, the thought of fasting again Jordan scares me.

Like I said before when I attempted him on a fast of smoothies and water, it did not look good, at all. I felt so bad that he had to endure such a thing. Not to mention that he looked malnourished. As if he had no life to him. However, because this was my first time, I probably did not do all I was supposed to do when it came to getting him what he needed to get through the fast without this setback. Even still the thought of not giving him food for 3 days and nothing what-so-ever for 2 days is weighing heavy on me. So to give him something that could do the trick that will keep me from having to keep food and drink from someone who loves food and drink would be perfect.

But I have to look at the history. I've tried numerous herbs and teas to cleanse his system before to no avail. What would make this product any different? The answer? Nothing. Not only because things of the sort never worked before, but because I have my answer in my Rhema word. This kind can only come out with prayer and FASTING (Mark (9:29).

Nothing I will ever give him will do what I need for it to do. It has been shown over the last 15 years that giving him supplements to ingest does not work. He's been on vitamins and minerals, iron liquids, collagen, probiotics, oils, you name it. But nothing worked that I put into his body, and what did work was actually things I did NOT give him.

Removing certain foods have been what has shown the most improvement in him. Aside from giving him inulin from the Nemechek Protocol, which helped him gain balance enough to ride a bike, stopping him from eating gluten, salicylates, meats and finally hybrid foods have gotten Jordan to the point where he is easily manageable at school and less triggered at home. Yes he still stims, something he is doing right now as I type this, still has tics, but behaviors are the best since elementary school. So it makes since that to not give him food will be the best thing to get over this last hurdle.

I almost let something that looked convenient stop me from doing what I know is necessary for his advancement. We do that a lot in life. Looking for the easy way out so instead of doing the hard work, we "microwave", or find shortcuts. The thing about microwaves is that it alters the substance that is being microwaved. I very seldom eat food from the microwave. A long time ago when I used to still eat meat, I would noticed that when I cooked something frozen in the microwave, after eating I would have a stomach issue. When I cooked the same foods in a toaster or regular oven, it would give me no after affect. Many do not take the time to see just how the waves used to heat the food damages what we eat. I would rather allow my food to cook longer by using another means and getting every good nutrient the way it was intended to be eaten than to take a shortcut and eat what is left. I want all of what God has for me, not just some of it.


So as great as giving Jordan a herbal blend as a tea to help him detox sounds like the best option, I know that it is not what God wanted me to do for him. I, he, we might gain something from it, but we will not get all we would be able to if we go that route. We must put in those long hours of fasting to allow the body to do what we need to see the results we want. Matthew 7:13-14 (MSG) "Don't look for shortcuts to God. The market is flooded with surefire, easygoing formulas for a successful life that can be practiced in your spare time. Don't fall for that stuff, even though crowds of people do. The way to life-to God!-is vigorous and requires total attention." No more short cuts.

Comments

  1. Continue to stand !!! and listen to the voice if God as you have been doing !! ❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts