What do I do now?

A week after Jordan's fourth LDA shots he regressed in the area of aggression. His teacher sent me a text that he was knocking things off of his and her desk and him sitting next to her to calm him down was not fixing it this day. I spoke with him on the phone while he was at school in hopes that the talks I have with him each morning about his other issues would have the same effect on him for this problem. I told him if he continues I would have to pick him up. He continued and I had to pick him up.

I had noticed that after the LDA shots, which also help with GI issues, his behaviors started to regress. I didn't put two and two together until I came across a post that when inulin is given when there is no SIBO present, there will be aggression and anxiety. When I decreased it slightly his anxiety went away. However, after the last shots, decreasing the inulin did not remove the aggression that appeared. I wasn't sure if it was the oil pills or the inulin causing him to act like he was. But because I was giving the oil on my own and had a strange routine about giving it, I removed it and with his doctor's permission, the inulin too.

He last had inulin the morning of March 28th. As of today with no inulin, EPA/DHA or any of the supplements I had him on in the past; other than quercetin and magnesium to build DAO levels and vitamin d because he needs vitamin d, he is doing fine. He still giggles and has tics but the aggression and anxiety seem to have left the building. He hasn't lost any weight due to not receiving the inulin although it has only been 4 full days. He is in a good place right now, but what happens next?

We go to see his doctor again this Thursday coming up and since everything is going good right now, I am not sure what we will do moving forward. I know he still has tics which could mean we might have to do another LDA shot. But aside from that, I have no clue what to do next. We are still giving him olive oil for inflammation but I am not sure that it is doing the job he needs it to do.

Since we have been working on the gut to help with getting nutrients to the right places in his body. The brain is another matter. I know that the blood-brain barrier can be difficult to cross which is the area I would like to target next. The new superfood I talked about in my last post has an antibody that has the ability to cross a cell and brain barrier that takes nutrients into cells and pushes toxins out. It is very expensive and to be honest I am not sure that is what he needs. Research shows how it can help with diabetes, chrons disease, the immune system as well as Autism. Because it has that antibody that can help with brain development is the main reason I would consider this for Jordan. It is the only issue we have yet to address.

"Teach me good judgment and knowledge, 
for I believe your commandments." 
Psalm 119:66 (NKJV)

I am trying so hard to give God a chance to tell me what to do next. I still have a problem with holding out until I get an answer from Him. I usually take the fact that something keeps coming across my lap that it is a sign it is the way to go. However, this was introduced to me by a good friend and after reading some reviews about it, I was against it. However, now that Nemechek doesn't seem to be doing what I need it to because LDA has taken over I need to figure out the next course of action. I'm sorry, I need God to show me the next course of action. "Lead me in Your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation; on You I wait all the day." Psalm 25:5 (NKJV)

Comments

Popular Posts