The end

After taking Jordan off the few supplements he was taking his body had to adjust. While he did ok for a short amount of time, his body went back to having tics and worst of all, allergies. When I started to see the symptoms I contemplated giving Jordan the newest ones his doctor suggested but had to think twice. Seeing that the allergies returned reminded me that giving him the supplements were just masking the root cause of him having allergies in the first place.

I then realized that giving him more will probably do just that. While I have learned that these supplements are supposed to help boost the immune system, I just can't get past the fact that all of the ones he has taken in the past have only helped his situation temporarily. I could say it was because his gut would not allow his body to absorb what he needed correctly but the truth of the matter is his body has been getting the nutrients it should have been after he started the inulin the Nemechek protocol requires to help balance the gut. If that was the only problem he had, the quercetin along with the magnesium should have raised his DAO levels to some degree where he would not have shown the allergy symptoms he did. Unless he was going to react more severe this season, I do not believe it did anything to improve his immunity to histamine.

Coming to this conclusion I sought to find something that is not going to mask his issues anymore. The LDA could possibly be what he needs, but there is a diet that needs to be followed and strict rules that I had not been adhering to because I was under the impression by his doctor that we did not need to. However, I do not believe that it will be the complete fix we are looking for. Especially if since his immune system is not up to par and we have to take supplements which I believe was the reason it has not worked the way it should in the first place. I feel like I am in a never-ending cycle.

That was until I started fasting. It came to me that as much as I was focused on this one game on my phone, yea I went back, I should be focusing on God's word just as much if not more. I put that game aside and something I considered a while back, kept popping back up at me. I would rather not get into what it is because I am still in prayer about whether or not this is what we should do. I have purchased a book on it that will arrive tomorrow. Once I read it over and have corporate prayer with my husband, I will wait for confirmation on it. What I can tell you is that it is another diet that with some products, helps your body detox what is built up in areas where your ailments are. I am believing that this will be something that we will truly see improvements in due to the nature of the diet and the products, but only after implementing all things will I know for sure.

Last night I had the craziest dream that we were going to rebury my grandfather. Having a second funeral and all. Usually, my dreams mean something, but it takes me having them multiple times to wonder why I keep dreaming the same things to find out the meaning behind them. This one was so strange I had to figure it out. Don't want to keep dreaming about one of my favorite men who passed away. While it can mean the end of the grieving process, it can also mean that you are about to receive awards for your work or happiness and good luck for you and your family. I also had a dream that the music and arts director at my church wanted to bless me with 800 dollars. I have read that 800 is the omega, meaning the end. The lone number 8 means to come to completion.

While this is something that I researched on the internet, I can not be for certain that what I read is truthful. I will say this, every time I have had a dream that I looked up what the meaning was, I found it was relative to what I was going through and did not have the dreams again. Seeking God more these past couple of days and fasting when He directed me to fast, I have come across information that I believe can do what I have been trying to do for 9 years. I also read number 9 in the bible means finality. Could this be it? Could this have been the fasting I needed to do that Mark 9:29 speaks of? I fully trust in God that this is it. Once I get started and see results, I will give you more details about what it is. 

Comments

Popular Posts