Not just one

Please bear with me. This was supposed to be posted last Monday. But due to the holiday season and serving, I haven't had the time to finish. Have a Happy Thanksgiving all!

As I type, Jordan is sitting in front of me coloring. He has been coloring almost non-stop since Friday. All of this came about after starting the Nemecheck Protocol and putting him back on the anti-fungal I initially took him off because of the protocols request. However, my research has showed me that there are numerous ways you can go about any treatment. So just because a regimen requires you to remove certain things, doesn't mean that is what's best for your child. In his case, because he showed improvement in the area of his tinea versicolor when on the anti-fungal, I decided to keep it in rotation because it was obvious there was a yeast overgrowth and not just a bacterial one.

After implementing the Biocidin again, two days later is when he decided he wanted to color right before I left the house. That was Friday around 12:45 pm. When I called to check on him two hours later, he was still coloring. When I got home, you guessed it, still coloring. He colored the whole time unless he was eating. He finished the book around 11:00 that night. I bought him 3 more coloring books the next day and he didn't resume until Monday night, but has been going at it ever since. The way he is just so focused on coloring within the lines, with different colors I might add, and completing his books has me astonished. He does have outbursts at times and acts out occasionally. This could be because his intestinal tract is going through adjustments due to the Inulin. Hopefully it will clear up soon and they will cease.


Inulin is a prebiotic fiber that nourishes the healthy bacteria rightfully living in the small intestine. The invading bacteria can not thrive in such an environment and therefore both the small and large intestines become balanced. He also needs to take a DHA/EPA combo to help with the inflammation, just like the extra virgin olive oil does, and helps increase the omega fatty 3 acids. The DHA component of the combo has the ability to aid and repair brain damage from inflammation. We also have to decrease the amount of omega 6 he receives from other oils like sunflower as well as margarine.

I haven't seen the "awakening" period because I believe I've already been through that. I'm not going to say Jordan has always been aware of his surroundings or that now he knows what danger is, but over the years and going through different supplements and treatments, Jordan's eye contact is great and he speaks well even though he can't hold a conversation. So it's possible that the things I want to see in the awakening, I won't see. Or I will have to wait a few months, or even longer, to see any noticeable changes within him. Don't get me wrong, this coloring he's doing is huge. The only thing he's ever enjoyed doing that he did all day was watch YouTube on the tablet. Since he's been coloring more, his tablet usage is considerably low. That makes me happy.

As I watch Jordan progress and use more words and make sentences, I realize that a lot of what I am seeing is due to being obedient. Three weeks ago, I started praying with the prayer partner that my DDS ministry assigned me to. Since praying with her, I have noticed that my prayers have become more fervent. James 5:16 "Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective." (NIV). Even though I have found peace, there is this new, amazing feeling within me that can only be from God. My relationship with the Lord has improved so much in this short time where I see He is working out so many things that I know it could only be Him.

Words can't express this feeling. This is one you have to find out for yourself. If you don't know Him, please, find your way to Him. 

Comments

  1. Garlic is additionally a successful solution for  Tinea Versicolor Herbal Treatment . Its antifungal properties stop the growth of growths and give help from itching.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts