Controversial? Probably. Should I say it? Maybe. Do I believe it? Definitely!

I hope I don't do to much rambling today, but I have a few things I need to talk about.

First and foremost, Jordan is doing great. Still verbalizing more, still as playful as ever, still seems like he's getting so much better from the remedies I am doing to help him overcome autism.

Yesterday I watched bible study online after missing so many weeks in a row because I can't attend due to all the things I need to give Jordan in the evenings. I set my phone to remind me every Tuesday this past Sunday and I am so thankful I did. This past February I did a fast because I felt like I need to give up something I enjoy up for the sake of God and all He's done for me. I know I wanted to do more fasting but what I learned yesterday was JUST what I needed. I did not know the reasons why you should fast. I did not know that you could fast whenever you wanted. And I definitely didn't know that whenever I got upset and didn't eat for days, I was fasting in a way, and my body was preparing itself for what I'm about to do in my life. I plan to make fasting a consistent part of my life to help with my spiritual growth; to find direction and humility, and to heal. Yes, to help heal my son. Ever since I've been more in prayer great things have been happening as far as his recovery and fasting is taking another step to help that process, just like adding a new supplement to his diet to help his body function properly. I'm truly excited about this.

Today I was on the Internet trying to find another natural way of helping his body to detox, like the cilantro I green juice for him. I found garlic and tea but I got sidetracked by an article I found by Mark Hyman, MD. This is an extremely long article but it caught my attention because it is titled "How to Rid Your Body of Mercury and Other Heavy Metals: A 3-Step Plan to Recover Your Health."



I read most of the article and of course I scrolled down to see the 3-steps. They are steps that I already have in place for Jordan with the exception of sauna therapy. Anyway close to but not very close to the top, remember this is a long article, I came across what he explains as "Making Sense of the Measles Vaccine." And pretty much he explains why this vaccine may be the problem when it comes to autistic children. Ready?

He says that there are studies that have linked the live measles virus from vaccinations to the inflamed gut. He explains that this relates to autism because typically when you get a vaccination, even with an "inactivated" live virus, it stimulates the body's immune system to create antibody's to defend you in case of a real infection. So in the case of an autistic child, their immune systems can't handle that particular "inactivated" live virus and can't fight it off. So the virus lingers around in the body and creates low-grade inflammation in the gut and the brain. A study has shown that 75 out of 91 patients with autism and inflamed bowels had live measles virus detected in tissue samples of their intestines and only 7 of the 70 normal patients that were studied had the measles virus detected. Also in another study a DNA analysis was performed on the measles strain found in the autistic children and it was compared to the strains found in the inflamed bowels of non-autistic children and it showed that the DNA of the measles virus in the autistic children came from the VACCINE strains. Meaning that it was the ones made strictly for the vaccines and not the wild type which is a virus acquired from a community infection. It also explained how the measles strain migrates into their brains and pretty much sends them into a deeper spiral of brain dysfunction.

So now my question has been answered and I hope those of you with autistic children this helps you understand why it may have been why your child regressed after having the MMR vaccine. I know that Jordan's immune system was very compromised and....there you have it. I hope no one was offended by this post but it's just something that I felt I needed to share because I didn't understand why there was a link between the MMR vaccine specifically instead of all the vaccines as a whole. And now I do. And all I have  left to say now is...WOW!


Comments

  1. This was a great blog. I am sure it will inspire someone else to realize that they are not in this struggle alone. We are all searching for answers and you have provided a well thought out path for those willing to follow your lead. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule and allowing God to speak to us through your gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bishop Carter. Thanks for taking the time to read. Even if what I experience and share reaches one person that makes me happy. I hope more will find their way to it and can do what they can to help their child out as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts