IV week 3 - day 3

Monday was treatment number two of IV therapy. What do I see? Not much difference.

Jordan has matured so much, and I am still amazed at who he is. While I have not seen much progress in the area of his stimming, I feel like there are some changes in his thought process.

Monday and Tuesday, there was less stimming, not a significant amount, but noticeable. For the past couple of weeks, he would stim most of the day. I was not home to hear much of it on Saturday, but my daughter told me he stimmed a lot that day. There have been bouts of them here and there the past two days. The tics are still there, but not as forceful as they have been in the past. I have not detoxed with him in over a week because, to be honest, it takes up more time than I want to give. By the time he gets home and finishes the routine, he's eating his fruit around 5:00. He will finish his fruit close to 7. Then he still plans to have dinner. I need to get him to eat dinner sooner than when he does, but that would require removing the fruit, which is very beneficial. I need to find a new routine soon.

The mental change I have seen in Jordan is small, and I'm still unsure what to make of it. Yesterday when I was making dinner, I had a bag of fish open in the sink. Jordan went to wash his hands, and when he went to grab a paper towel, he went around the bag so he would not drop water into it. I am not sure if this is something he would have done before or not, but knowing that he thinks about these things is rewarding because there is some awareness there. And more importantly, it is not something I had to speak to him about. He understood it on his own.

I had a dream two nights ago, and I'm not sure what to make of it, but I will keep it in mind. I was talking to the director of my ministry about IV therapy. I told her I have to consider that I do not know how damaged his gut is and may need significant repairs, so I have to give the glutathione time to work. I do not know the severity of his gut. I do not know what is causing his skin to break out. What I do know is that the therapy may not yield the results I want or the time I want them to. And I am okay with that. There is nothing that I could do with Jordan that could make me love him anymore or less. In the end, I want him to be healthy. A leaky gut is not. Not being able to retain nutrients is not. Acne-prone skin is not either. So until we see long-lasting results from whatever we do, I will keep going. 2 Chronicles 15:7 "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded." I Corinthians 15:58 "Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain."

Comments

Popular Posts