Comparing notes, research and results/Lead test results


This entry is probably going to take a few days to finish. I don't plan on it being extra long that it's going to take a while to complete, but I have something fresh in my mind that I want to share. I just posted something Sunday night so I'm not trying to do to much.



Monday (10/15) I continued my research trying to find out if eating the foods processed with mold fermentation actually caused a problem with trying to rid leads from the body. I went back to all of Jordan's urine toxic metal results and tried to find a connection. You see when Jordan first started chelating, his lead levels weren't as high as they are now. They started out being just slightly outside the reference range. But he had between 12-16 different metals being pulled from his body. As time went on the metals that were being pulled that were in the reference range decreased and lead increased, and decreased, and increased again.  Around the time I started green juicing the results show that there was no improvement, but I have since learned that cilantro was the best and only vegetable that helps with ridding metals. I started using cilantro in May and urine results for June showed that he had 9 metals being pulled and his latest results in September show 11. Those are the least number of metals being pulled since he started. I think with those results, I will probably green juice for him twice daily. Also keep up with staying away from the phosphates in foods and as of about a week ago, no more ceramics. As I am researching my findings from my notes from tracking Jordan's symptoms, when and what new treatments I started and trying to figure out what works and what doesn't by comparing that with results I feel I am on the right path to try and figure out if he needs to be on this mold free diet. I'm thinking more no than yes and that is because honey is also one of the things to avoid on this diet and he has been using raw, unprocessed, organic honey in filtered water to help with the natural hydrogen peroxide therapy to get more oxygen in his blood and because honey contained a lot of sugars it's not recommended to be used often. I have been using it about everyday for Jordan and when added I think there should have been a spike in something if the sugars in it was causing the yeast and fungi to grow in his gut. However I started the honey water the same day I started the cilantro in the green juice so who knows. The more answers I get, the more questions come about.... to be continued when I lead test the house.

Thursday (10/18) I have finally received my test kit and went straight to work. The first thing I tested were the windows in Jordan's room where chips and dust fall and settle inside the window. Also seems to be some really old paint inside the window sill. After using two test applicators on two different surfaces the indicators show an orangy color, if there is lead it should turn pink or red. After trying to test the tub, ceramic bowl and his thermos, I came up with nothing. The applicators turned no color what so ever. So I'm thinking that maybe there is a slight problem with the windows. But as I read the directions, I see that it's only going to detect lead above a certain level. Doesn't mean that the lead isn't there. Which really does me NO good because Jordan's little system is so much different than ours that it consumes toxins differently and doesn't let go of them as easily if at all. I feel like this was truly a waste. Because either way I'm still going to keep the things that I want to keep away from him and still replace the windows next this spring. Gosh I really feel like I'm getting no where with this.



As mentioned above I decided to green juice for Jordan twice a day, but now I've decided to use only cilantro and apples to sweeten, and keep him eating pizzas every other day or every couple of days because of the yeast that is in the dough. Ordered new plates and bowls that are clear glass and just keep taking this one step at a time. That's all I can do. I hope green juicing twice daily really helps. Fingers crossed.....

Comments

Popular Posts