You take the good, you take the bad

This season has been rather tricky. I can see where internally Jordan is doing well. The issues he has with his skin, all over his body, is doing really well. However, the verbal stimming and tics are kind of a nuisance. He has bouts throughout the day with them, some longer than others, but they are stronger than before.

To get you up to date, he is still taking the Remag and Remyte, the two liquid mineral supplements. The Remag is magnesium that activates enzyme systems, helps turn what the body eats into energy, and is absorbed at the cellular level. The Remyte has 12 minerals that are in perfect proportion for cellular function, 9 minerals that activate the thyroid and helps the structure and function of the immune, hormonal and nervous systems. On occasion, I give him Pico Silver, which helps with the herxheimer reaction. That is a body's reaction to detoxing. It happens because the body is having an adverse reaction to the toxins being released. These symptoms are typically flu-like, not what I see in Jordan, but because this is the reaction we see, it may be the herxheimer.

I also added something else to him—a toxin and contaminant remover called TRS. I was very reluctant to try this. It took me a while to order it and after receiving it, to give it to him. Honestly, it is what has made the vocal stimming and tics stronger. But today, I am at the point where if this is what he has to go through to get beyond it, so be it. If it takes too long, then I will revisit and think about removing it. You see, every time something makes things worse than what it should be, I remove or decrease it because I think it is not good for him. However, it could just be the opposite. The old saying goes things have to get worse before it gets better. I always looked at the tics and stimming as if it was uncomfortable for him, therefore not continuing anything that worsened them. But if he will have them anyway without it, why not keep going to see if it can make it go away, right?

After adding the TRS, there are two things I noticed, one good and one bad. The bad, the increased stimming, and tics. The stimming is only vocal. Jordan hasn't been jumping around and running in and out of his bedroom for a while now. That always made him sweat a lot, and even after a shower, he would start to smell because of it. I know sweating can be a detoxing way; however, I think that he is not doing it now because his body has less to detox. At least, that is what I am hoping. The good thing I have noticed is that he is sleeping better again. Before TRS, he was getting in the bed but staying up, for hours it seemed, vocal stimming and having some tics. After giving the TRS, which removes heavy toxic metals and free radicals, supports levels of vital nutrients, and balances the pH levels, he has been getting in the bed and almost going right to sleep. 

Although I have a new regimen going on with him, this battle is still not over. I try to remain calm when I hear the stimming and tics, but it always sends my mind in a frenzy about what I can do to stop it. Yesterday I had a talk with my baby cousin who is dealing with speech issues with her son. I try to give her the comforting words she needs to get her through when she is having a trying time because no one really understands how she feels. I told her that when it seems like everyone is against you, you will have hard moments. I gave her a quote that I then heard a few moments later when watching a movie. This, too, shall pass. No matter what bad happens, it won't be here for long. 2 Corinthians 4:17-18, "17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, 18 while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal." I should probably take my own advice.

Comments

Popular Posts