The right path

Ever since starting Jordan on the RNA Reset to help with yeast, I kept seeing different results. Some days would be excellent days with little stimming or minimal tics. Other days it looked as if I was not doing anything. I scaled back on some of the items that had things that could be problematic to him. For instance, the RNA drops were made with barely, and the restructure protein shake had milk and dehydrated RNA drops as well. The only thing I was able to give him was the magnesium and the mineral liquids.

After only giving him those two supplements for a while, I realized that while the foods he is eating may not be high in sugar and has no yeast, there were still small amounts of sugar. Not only that, but he was not taking anything that would help with what was already there. So while the foods may or may not be starving the yeast, nothing was being done to decrease it. I went back to the ebook and found that there was an order that needed to be followed. It was then that things started to come together.

The first thing was the anti-yeast diet. We had to start starving the yeast that was stored in his intestine. The diet has to remove grains and only give them maybe 2 to 3 times a week. That was the first thing I changed. When I switched his diet, I noticed almost an immediate change. On the morning of the new diet, he was calmer, no physical stimming and gentler tics. Even after getting a beef soup for lunch with dried seasonings, there were bouts of tics like they usually are but only lasted for a few moments. The second thing that should be done is to give the flora revive probiotic. This has given him issues recently, causing stimming, tics, and problems sleeping. I have yet to implement them because he has only been on this diet since Sunday. I am not sure how long you should starve the yeast before adding. I will give it about a week or two. 

The last thing we are supposed to add or do is the yeast reset detox. This detox consists of bentonite clay, psyllium husks or aloe gel, and antifungals. Bentonite clay helps absorb the toxins that accumulate in the intestines and eliminates them in the stool. I read that the most beneficial thing about it is that it keeps the yeast toxins from being absorbed through the intestinal lining that leak into the bloodstream. I have not seen how this has helped him because what I see now is what I saw due to implementing the yeast-free diet. I wanted to give it to him because anything to help keep toxins from getting where they should not is good, and I want him to take the antifungals. Those will be added after he gets used to the clay and aloe gel. Possibly after adding the probiotics too.

After I reread the book, I found these were the first steps to do the yeast reset. This made me remember there are two paths we can take: the right one and the wrong one. Psalm 37:33, "The Lord makes firm the steps of the one who delights in him;" Most times the path we choose is the wrong one....unless we chose the path God wants us to take. When we do things our own way, we see confusion and have more questions than answers. But when we follow the path God has for us, we can handle the issues we are faced with the confidence we will find the answers. Too many times, I have tried to do things my own way. Jumping feet first instead of headfirst to see what's ahead of me and how I should navigate. We may have to make some adjustments along the way, but always asking God for His guidance to make sure it is approved. 

While I was not on the right path, I continued to ask God to reveal to me the right way to go, and He showed me just what I needed to see to get there. I never got frustrated or felt as if I was at a loss. He was with me the whole time walking with me. He still is. Jordan has had little to no tics and stimming, vocal and physical. These are the best results I have seen....ever. Glory be to God.








Comments

Popular Posts