Proverbs 24:14

It's been almost 2 months since my last post. Ever since fully starting Jordan on the alkaline diet and giving him the small cleanse, I have been attacked in a lot of areas in my life. Family, desires of my flesh, etc. It's not that things haven't been happening to tell you about, it's more like God had not been speaking to me as much.

Let me start by apologizing to my faithful followers. I am sorry for putting myself in a situation that kept me from updating and/or helping you with what I have gained to help you with your walk. I pray that things have been going well for you. But now let us get back to work.

Putting Jordan on the fast and cleanse could have been beneficial if I had of done my homework and done it properly. The small cleanse package has herbs that can be detrimental to the body if taken for longer than 1 week. I did not notice this until I felt Jordan's hands one night and he was extremely cold. When I took his temperature he was at 95.2. A body temperature that goes below 95.0 can cause hypothermia. That is when your body loses heat faster than it can produce it and leads to organ failure. At this point I had already started feeding him light soups because he was losing more weight than I wanted him to. But with his temperature being what it was, I decided to stop the fast and continue with the cleanse.

The next morning after I gave him the morning dosage, I felt the need to research the herbs that were in the cleanse. Thinking back to when I read the book that explains the herbs in Dr. Sebi's products, I remember that some things should not be taken long term. Wouldn't you know that all three of the products contained something that should not be taking long term. Two of them contained chaparral, which is known to contribute to liver disease and the other contained cascara sagrada causes liver damage. My son's liver was in danger because he had been taking these things for almost two weeks. I discontinued them and watched his body temperature which seemed to fluctuate afterwards. As of now he seems to be stable at 97.5. I am relieved because it is in the normal range.

There was another product I was sent because at the time of my order of the small cleanse, one of the bottles was not available and was substituted. I started to give Jordan this supplement to help his body get some of the benefits of it. However, I discontinued because his body temp started to decrease again. But this time it was not because of what he was taking, but I believe what he was not. When taking Sebi's products, it is imperative you drink 1 gallon of water a day. So your organs will not work against you when they have to cleanse your system with the herbs they are taking. I was not consistant with giving him that, so I decided to get on track with that first before adding any more products or teas with herbs. Again his temperature went back up and has been at the 97.5 mark ever since.

I noticed after stopping the cleanse and fast, he anxiously asked for the meal I made with penne noodles. He also wanted the chickpea burger I made for him every night for dinner. When I saw just how intently he went after the penne dish, it dawned on me that they were made from chickpea as well. When sharing this information with my director, she looked up that chickpeas were high in potassium. When your body is low in this particular mineral, it can cause problems with the liver. It now made sense why he always wanted these foods. He continues to ask for the burgers daily, I believe because they are the most filling food he eats. The penne, which I make alfredo with, he does not crave anymore.

As of today he is doing much better. After dropping almost 20 pounds to weigh 92lbs, he has gained most of it back and is around 108lbs. He still has tics but also has more moments when he is calm, quiet and not having the spasms. His level of comphrension has also improved. Overall I would say that he has improved, but just a slight improvement. I believe with the years of built up mucus in his body that has caused it to succumb to face the issues he has, it will take some time to remove. Especially since he can not go through and remove it as fast as I know it can because of him being prone to deficiencies because of ASD.  I am waiting for the product that is best for children to be back in stock in hopes that it will help the process move a little faster. I am giving a couple of the ingredients it has in tea and making sure he gets 1 gallon or as close to a gallon a day as possible. I also plan to implement the right sea moss as the one that I had been buying I found was pool grown.

I know there is more I am probably forgetting to share, but as developments come, I will update more often.

Proverbs 24:14
So shall the knowledge of wisdom be to your soul;
If you have found it, there is a prospect,
And your hope will not be cut off.



Comments

Popular Posts