A step in the right direction....again

Yesterday Jordan visited the DAN Doctor again. The Saturday before this visit I had a ministry meeting and made a praise request that this time we see something different with his results. His lead and cadmium levels have been consistent at going up and then down and then back up again. I was hoping that with all I had been doing to keep him from coming in contact with certain foods, materials that there would be a significant drop. That wasn't the case however.

Jordan's lead level did decrease to within the yellow area outside of the reference range and cadmium was actually right on the line going from green to yellow, BUT I have seen this before. We have been using more of the provoking agents DMSA and ALA to help pull out more and with the added detox aid he takes daily and green juicing with cilantro, which is good for helping to expel heavy metals (especially mercury). I have also been giving him Epsom salt baths, but I was hoping for MORE of a drop than it was. Don't get me wrong I am always happy to see those levels go down, but I am tired of the roller coaster that I am on from them going down then shooting back up.

I recently read an article my cousin posted about five reasons to avoid plastic containers. I knew the dangers of plastics and that's why I looked into getting Jordan a BPA free lunchbox but something compelled me to read this article even though I thought I knew what it was going to say already. I was shocked at was I saw. That BPA free can actually be worse than plastics that contain Bisphenol A. There is another chemical that they use in "so called" BPA free containers that's called BPS (Bisphenol-S). It can be as toxic if not more that BPA. It isn't much known about BPS at this time other than its more heat stable but still has the same estrogen-mimicking qualities and doesn't degrade as quick so it actually stays in the body longer. So I now have Jordan using a stainless steel container that has a removable divider and he's been using that for about a week.

Now with that being known and explaining it to the doctor, that still doesn't solve my problem. See in the back of my mind I have always wondered, even with removing plastics from Jordan, will that solve the problem. You see just because plastics aren't good for him doesn't mean that it's the cause of Jordan having high lead and cadmium levels. BPA and now BPS have been shown to release estrogen like chemicals which throw hormones out of wack. No proof as to metals being linked to it. So at this point I just have to keep hoping that it's nothing he's coming into contact with and that he just had so much of a build up that it is just taking forever to get it down to a reasonable level and that alternating the DMSA at increased doses, green juicing with cilantro, daily detox aid, etc. is working and the levels will keep going down.

So for now the doctor hasn't added anything new to what I have been doing even though I would have been more than willing to except that challenge. Only to increase his Vitamin D and Super Nu Thera intake daily. She has also let me know that the natural hydrogen peroxide therapy I am doing for Jordan is something that I should keep doing for him. Hydrogen peroxide therapy is a therapy that helps get oxygen into the blood. There are a couple of ways to do it but the way to do it naturally is to add raw, unfiltered, organic honey to filtered water and drink. Because of the lack of oxygen in Jordan's red bloods cells that showed up in his test results I thought that it might be a good thing to try.

All in all I am positive about his visit yesterday and very optimistic that things are going to keep going in the right direction. I am putting in a lot of time and effort to constantly keep track of what's going into Jordan's body and researching almost daily about ways to make him better. And I won't stop until I don't have to do it anymore, when my baby is healed.

Popular Posts