Here we go again

It was back in 2009 when I encountered the problem that I am about to face again. This time at a larger scale.

Around the time Jordan first started his chelation, the FDA gave companies a warning that they were not to sell DMSA over the counter, unless they had the money to keep doing so. The place where I was ordering from initially stopped doing so. So the doctor recommended another. As of today that company no longer has it listed on their website to buy. What I have heard most doctors who prescribe DMSA advise patients to do so over the counter because it is much cheaper than the prescription. I guess it was cutting into the money so the government decided against allowing it to be sold without a prescription. The sad thing is that if we are to get a RX, it's at an extremely higher dosage than what is needed. However it is said that this was done to keep consumers from hurting themselves, but I haven't heard of any one harming themselves with this supplement for one. Two, since it is a dietary supplement and is has a dosage that can be given without harm, why not allow it to be sold over the counter at the low dosage and require a RX for higher dosages like they do Tylenol and Ibuprofen.

It's sad that even to this day medicine companies and the federal government are still concerned about themselves and money than what actually helps these children with special needs. I know they have to see that this is working for them. But instead they want us to believe that there is nothing that can be done, nothing to help cure our children, and keep non-informed parents medicating their children with man made drugs. And for those that are in the know and are doing something about it, they want to take away almost every resource we have. The first part of John 10:10 says "The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy," They keep us from getting the proper therapies for our children by not making it mandatory that insurance companies cover them. They narrow the range for children with autism and try to give those with asperger's a different diagnosis so the number of children diagnosed won't be so high. Now they take away the one thing that helps the most with what is the problem with our kids. Heavy toxic metals. No matter how many supplements I give Jordan, nothing is truly going to help him until he gets the metals that are in the way of him becoming healthy out of his body. The same metals that most of them were put in his body by the vaccines they required for him to receive to keep him and others "healthy."

I'm not sure when DMSA was taken down by the company I bought from, but today is the day I found out and it truly is a sad day for me. Being the voice for my son and for others to help them try to help their kids overcome this is what I live for. Now my voice has been somewhat silenced. But not for long. Either way if I have to get a prescription for my son, I will do whatever it takes to help him succeed. And when he is cured, no thanks to them, I will know that God made a way for me to do this when others tried to take it away. Deuteronomy 31:6 says "Be strong and of good courage, do not fear, nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the one who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you." This will not stop me nor will I let it get me down. This just lets me know that we (in the autism community) are on the right path to doing what's right for our kids and we need to keep going. When you are on the correct path the devil will do whatever he can to deter you to another one, to get you down to where you feel like you want to give up. But that's not an option. We need to keep fighting and doing what's right for our kids. The devil will continue to try to stop you, but God already has it written that I/we have the victory. All you parents who are going through the process of chelation, keep your head up. God has something better in store for us and the best is yet to come!!!! Psalm 119:165 "Great peace have those who love Your law, and nothing causes them to stumble."



Popular Posts