Collecting my thoughts

Jordan had not had the Banju since the 21st or the 22nd of August. Not that I felt it was doing the job is was supposed to anyway. He was still having the tics, but I have read somewhere that his iron needs to be at an appropriate level. It is always something *eye roll*.

Anyway, he went back to school on September 3rd. He did not sleep much that night. I am assuming he was really excited about going back to school. When I went to drop off his supplies to his teacher, she had informed me that he got off the bus on 1000 and has been that way the whole morning. He did not do anything bad, just happy to be back I guess. We are in our third week and I have not heard anything from his teacher. Nothing at all. My intent was to text her at the end of last week to see how he was doing but I had not gotten around to it. I will try to get an update from her today. I check with him when he comes in to see what he did that day. He only told me he threw crayons once, but for the most part he says he plays the computer, keyboard and behaves.

He started the Banju up again on September 12th after it finally became back in stock and took an extra day to be delivered. It was actually the Friday after that he told me about the crayon situation. The dosage has gone up to 2 tablespoons, once in the a.m. and once in the p.m. Now I do not know the reason for this increase, but it is what I have been giving him. I did buy two bottles this time, but he is ready to start bottle number 2 today. However, it was still hard trying to get 1 gallon of water in him after vacation. I can only guess it is because of him getting home at around 3 o'clock and the time we have between then and bedtime plus all the other things I have to deal with. This past Tuesday I was finally able to get it in. Wednesday and Thursday as well. I have set reminders on my phone to go off and just tell him to go get him a glass when it reminds me. Wednesday he started coughing up mucus. I had to tell him to go spit it out because he would try to pull it up but after that I guess it went back down.

I think hearing his struggle with the mucus means it is now trying to remove itself from his body, which is what I have been trying to do with the sea moss and other herbs I had given him in tea form. I have not given him the sea moss in original form in maybe a week, but he has gotten it in his pancakes and burger buns. There is no particular reason why I stopped giving it to him, it is not like he was making him act up in school because of a sensitivity or something. But part of me feels like since I found out that the form of sea moss that I bought is not the one Dr. Sebi talks about is the best, that it would not do what I need it to do. I really need to stop having that mindset. I ordered the chondrus crispus, but only because it was the only one in stock from the website I purchase from. It was then I found out about it. Now I can not tell you the difference just yet, but I will continue to look into it.

Trust me when I tell you I always receive confirmation when I blog. While I was looking for the difference in the raw sea moss and the chondrus crispus, I found a video where Dr. Sebi answered a woman's question about ADHD. He mentioned that a man brought his nervous child in an he gave him a product. The next day he was different. The child was lacking iron. Over the course of many years I had been trying to increase Jordan's iron with food and supplements. However, man made supplements have never done the trick with Jordan. He only excelled when we went through chelation, removed a lot of foods he should not have, and given him inulin to reduce SIBO. Inulin is actually something that is found in some of the vegetables that he eats today. I believe I could never get his iron to where it needed to be because of what I was giving him to increase it. I just purchased the Iron Plus to give to him.

I am not hopeful that this will be what he needs. I have faith that his body will continue to move toward the state it needs to be in to help him remove the mucus from whatever parts of his body it does not belong, especially the brain, to bring clarity, help his memory which is already greatly improving, and remove these dang tics.

Scripture: Isaiah 56:1 (ESV) Thus says the Lord: "Keep justice, and do righteousness, for soon my salvation will come, and my righteousness be revealed."

The Message version says: God's Message: "Guard my common good: Do what's right and do it in the right way, for salvation is just around the corner, my setting-things-right is about to go into action."

Comments

Popular Posts