Hearing from God...again

A few days ago I thought about how Jordan's the tics Jordan still exhibits. When his body was calling for garbanzo beans because of his liver possibly failing due to two herbs he was taking longer than he should, I felt maybe the fact that he still had the tics were a sign of being deficient in something else. This diet has proved to be beneficial in a lot of ways, so I wondered if he was not getting the right mineral to stop the major issues I see in him.

Ever since I gave Jordan pysllium husks back when he was in elementary school to help with his behaviors, he has had the tics that cause him to kick, have arm and head jerks as well as stomp. They started out as little hiccups at first and I got them to stop because he had them due to dehydration. However, they returned and now I am faced with the symptoms I listed above.

The diet has allowed Jordan to become a lot more independent. He brushes his teeth when he is ready for breakfast without asking me to do so. The other day he took his dirty clothes down to the basement instead of waiting for his sister to get to his laundry. He also has changed his routine a bit. Even when instructed to use hot and cold water to wash his hands, he would always cold. He also would get the soap from the kitchen and go back into the main floor bathroom to wash his hands. Now he uses both hot and cold and stays in the kitchen to wash his hands. Although these things are minor, they are the small differences I notice that took place after starting the diet he is now on. Things are moving slow, but I do have to take into consideration that he has 15 years to rid his body of what acidic foods did to him.

But back to the tics. Because they are still prominent in him, I looked up herbs and what minerals could help to stop them from happening. I want to get control of them because after watching him go through this for years, I honestly feel like it is uncomfortable for him. I hate to make assumptions, but the way he smacks his tablet with his fingers sounds like it hurts. I could not find anything that could help with it according to Dr. Sebi and his remedies. After looking online for other options, I found that what helps with tics, or Tourette's Syndrome, is ADHD medications. Okay now I was on to something. Or should I say, God is showing me what's what.

There is a product called Banju that is a product of Sebi's that helped with ADHD. Reviews by consumers have said it has helped them or their child. It was also what someone recommended I give to him after I shared that I felt the fast was doing more damage than good because of the weight he lost. I was going to buy it right away but it was out of stock. I have been watching the site every day to see if it was back. Since mid-June, it has yet to be available.

So many things I have tried to help Jordan overcome a lot of the ailments he has had. Some have helped some have not. All of them I gave to him with a sliver of a doubt that they would work. Even the diets. I will be honest, this will be the same. I have a little more faith in it that other products because of how I saw the ones from the small cleanse do what they said they would. And by that I mean the extended usage giving him an issue with his liver. I also believe this product will be helpful because when I was looking to God for Him to guide me when it came to Jordan, this is where He directed me. Psalm 43:3 (ESV), "Send out your light and your truth; let them lead me; let them lead me to your holy hill and to your dwelling." If I have doubts about the product, I still have that to hold to.

Some time ago I had a dream. The dream was about celebrating a birthday that was on December 25th to June 25th. I also had the dream on May 25th. I do not know the revelation, maybe something to do with 6 months. I will find out in due time. Until then I am just waiting for that product to be in stock. Seems like it's the missing piece.

Comments

Popular Posts