Been a rough month

This past month has been a trying one for our household. We've had a couple of passings and dealing with one of them has been somewhat of a trial for us. But by the grace of God, things worked out where we didn't have to touch any of the income that is for the household and that speaks volumes. But unfortunately with me being in charge of the household and it being so close to Christmas, I won't be able to go out of the country with my husband to be there with him to say goodbye to his mother. It hurts me dearly, but while he is gone I can still generate some income into the home by taking on his responsibilities that he does outside of work so even though he isn't working, we still can maintain. So I'm still playing my part in another way.

As for Jordan, my little ray of sunshine, well I got a report from his teacher that he is acting more appropriate in school. By that I mean that when it's time for work, he works. He no longer giggles when it's time to work on his math. And when it's time to play, he plays; and he interacts with his male classmates very well. His language is steadily developing there as well. When he wants to go to the sensory room or wants to take a break or eat, he will ask. I wish I could get the same at home, but I am happy that he is doing so well there and can let his needs be known to those who don't automatically know what he wants. I on the other hand can pretty much read Jordan and can figure out what he needs simply from his actions.

I had a glitch as you know when it came to doing chelation because I didn't have all the supplements I needed for it. So I skipped two weekends instead of one which normally would have freaked me out. But learning the word of God allowed me to realize that there is nothing that can be done about the situation that would warrant me getting all bent out of shape, so I dealt with it. James 1:3 "knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience." Also I have been taking the different Gaba that I mistakenly bought for Jordan to help with my moods and it has worked wonders on me. I almost feel like a new person. But back to my main man. Saturday will be another collection day for him. I am a little excited and nervous at the same time. Excited because I am confident that his levels will go down. Nervous because I'm not sure what to expect at this stage. Being as though the lead is low (in the single digits) and is consistently dropping, I am worried that when they drop they will drop in small increments. I feel that way because the less lead he has, I feel, the harder it would be to find the lead that is in his body. And also with other metals coming out as well and it can only take so much of a metal out at one time, others may overshadow it and we still have to continue on with the process even longer.

But I leave it all in God's hands because He knows best. Every step of the way He's been holding my hand and helping me understand why everything has been how it is. Hebrews 5:8 says "Though He was a Son, yet He learned obedience by the things which He suffered." I need to go through the trials I am faced with while trying to heal him in order learn and be compliant to what I need to do. If something just happens without me understanding the reason it did, I could repeat the same mistakes again. So instead of the levels increasing and continuing on with the same actions in hopes of them decreasing, I need to know and remember what took place in that time period. To examine what I did wrong and make the necessary changes. But I must also remember to apply the same principles if the levels go down as well, to remember and continue to do what is right in order to keep things moving in a positive direction. I am going through my instruction and being testing on what I have learned to see if I absorbed the information I need to make sure He can keep me going on with the plan. What comes out of you when you are under pressure shows God what you have taken in. If we can't assimilate what was taught to us, how can we succeed and expect for Him to teach us more.


John 16:33 says "These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." So no matter what may come of this treatment that I am doing for Jordan, whether he will be healed or not I have peace. I know that I am following the will of God He planned for me. And I trust God in any storm that I have when it comes caring for Jordan because He calls for us to have faith to know that He can bring us through anything. And He will bring me through this.

Learning passage read: Mark 4.35-41

Popular Posts