Just thinking

This morning my routine was a little off. I was trying to get some things in order for a donation I was making and got a little sidetracked. But while giving Jordan the now 3 extra supplements I give him in the morning. I started thinking about how I have not seen many changes or improvements in Jordan in a while.

Because of the limited time I have to give Jordan the supplements he does take because of the errands I may need to run when he gets home, like shopping, bible study or working out, I like to give him 3 extra supplements in the morning to cut down on what I have to give him when he comes home. So when he takes the DMAE I also give him the Gaba. And when I give him the Super-Nu Thera (the multivitamin he has to take in the a.m.) I also give him his vitamin d and iron so he's getting all his vitamins at once. So far the process has been working pretty good. I'm not up until 12 trying to get the last few supplements in and I can still take care of all the things I need and like to do daily.

Loves roller coasters
But even with the addition of the newest supplement, the DMAE, which is supposed to help connect the pieces that are not right within his brain and help with mood and oxygen in is body etc, etc.; I have yet to see any difference in Jordan. Yes he is still more verbal than normal because he is quick to let you know something he wants. Like to go back to Kings Dominion when he sees the pictures around the house. When he's at home or takes my keys to open the front door he will point to the pictures of us on the ride and say "I want that one please." He is now crazy about roller coasters and, when on a trip to the school fair a couple of Fridays ago he actually said to the teacher "Let's get on the ride please."  I'm happy he's found something he's passionate about and has no problem expressing what he wants even though every time he asks I have to tell him next year. So I'm definately not make light of what it is that he is doing. It's just that compared to the other things I have seen in the past, I still feel like he's the same little boy before the dosage in the rounds of chelation was increase by 1 pill. But in a way, I have learned that it can be a great thing.

All in your perception
The last 3 or 4 times before these last results, his levels dropped every time. During those times, I didn't see much improvement in Jordan. I did, but they were subtle. Which leads me to believe that when I go for his next doctors appointment in October, the results will be amazing to say the least. Not only that, but you know when God is quiet in your life, or when there is a storm brewing or happening, it's when He's up to something.......something BIG!!! The lack of what I see in Jordan, could be considered as my rain, my storm. Which can be interpreted to be a negative thing. Matthew 6:23 " But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you is darkness, how great is that darkness." But for God to rain in our lives can also mean that He is giving us more of Him. His raining on me can be looked at like He is preparing my soil for the harvest that will come from it. So how could that even possibly looked at as a bad thing. It may not be what I want to see, because we always want to see the good, but it's all in your perception. Having more of God in ANY way is good to me. Our theme for 2014 at FBCG is, "Let it rain." Zechariah 10:1 "Ask the Lord for rain in the time of the latter rain. The Lord will make flashing clouds; He will give them showers of rain, grass in the field for everyone." I thank Him for this rain and I thank Him in advance for the harvest He promised me.


Popular Posts