A drop....and it WILL be consistent!!!

Yesterday was the first time Jordan had seen his DAN doctor in 6 months. I think he was very excited. He could barely get dressed and when we got there he was anxious to get back to her office. He even gave her a hug when he saw her. He was a little more reserved during the visit than normal. Almost seemed like a typical 8 year old. He sat and looked out the window. Stood behind her desk and watched her as she took notes. Then after a suggestion he took out one of those magnet writing toys and wrote and said the word kids. Where it came from I have no idea because I asked him to write his name. It was a nice surprise to see.

The results of his toxic metals test were almost exactly what I was EXPECTING. Now the reason for expecting to be in all capital letters is because it was actually what I was expecting. It dropped, 10 points down, but I was hoping for more. Faith tells me to believe in what I want, and I tried, but realistically my gut was telling me that it went down but that we weren't in that range we are shooting for. And my gut was absolutely correct. This decrease was the second biggest we have seen since July 2011 when it went down from 37 to 17. This time his level went from 25 to 15. We are trying to get it below 5, or at least inside the reference range. Looks like we are on our way because it hasn't been in the teens since that drop to 17 a year and a half ago.
 
So it seems that adding the Threelac that he had been missing for over a year may have played a big part in the lead going down. It was the only thing that I have done differently other than the few weeks I green juiced only cilantro and apple for him twice a day. I have stopped but I will get back into the habit of juicing every couple of days or so to try and give him the best chances to have that level drop again. :)  I'm really excited about the future.



There also was a question about my concern of the lack of oxygen in his blood. Because there isn't a enough oxygen in his blood, the brain doesn't get much and that affects his memory and other cognitive functions. In the last few blogs I've told you I read up on B-12 possibly being able to help that. When brought to her attention and because my concerns she added a supplement called Methylcobalamin. It is a powder that is the most active form of vitamin B-12. This is because it is the only form of B-12 that can be utilized in the central nervous system. From what I read it will help support a healthy nervous system, will lift his moods (he can be a little moody at times), support emotional balance and most importantly to me, improve his mental clarity.


All in all I am very happy with his progress, with the doctors comments on the changes she sees in him and  the newest supplements that I will add to his regimen to help improve his health all the way around. And keeping my faith, I know we will succeed in what we are trying to accomplish.

Comments

Popular Posts