Soursop

Jordan has been taking the soursop supplement for almost two weeks. Let me tell you, there has been a big difference in him in numerous ways.

I noticed the first day that he did not have his fan on when I entered his room. Jordan only turns his fan off if he leaves the house or eats. It has only been on once since that day. He has also been taking deep breaths. I wondered if it had something to do with him possibly coming down with something and being slightly congested. However, I don't think he had a cold at all. 

I spoke with my mother about the fact that Jordan does not use his fan anymore, and she mentioned that maybe he kept the fan on because he needed air. I know that his lab results for years have shown that he has low oxygen. When his CBC with differential/platelet returns, his RBC (red blood count) is high every time. The cause for that is his MCV (Mean corpuscular volume) is small, and his MCH (Mean corpuscular hemoglobin) is pinkish instead of red (Red blood cells). I read years ago that the reason is that the protein is low in oxygen. My mother found something I overlooked regarding the benefits of soursop.

I initially bought the soursop for my daughter. I do not remember if I wanted to try him on it in the future, but I do know that after seeing how it helped her, I wanted to see what it would do for him. Soursop has many benefits if you don't remember me telling you before. With all the ailments I know about Jordan, I am sure I do not know some. I'm pretty sure he had something that this supplement could help with. Lo and behold, my mother found on the Farmacy for Life website that their soursop supplement helps to oxygenate cells and promotes respiratory health (Resource Center). This is likely why he no longer uses the fan and is taking deep breaths. I'm anxious to see what the RBC, MCV, and MCH will look like after his lab work next month.

On another note, at his doctor's appointment, she pointed me to his high alkaline phosphatase. I had not focused on it because it was not my concern. I was more focused on the gut. However, the extreme work she wanted to do on his liver is working. When the blood shows that alkaline phosphatase is high, there is a problem with the liver or a bone disorder (Alkaline Phosphatase). The results in October were 332 when it should be between 51-125. The result this time...138, We are almost there. 

When I waited to give Jordan the supplements his doctor recommended, I also sought God. It was one of the first times I waited until I believed I had received a definitive answer. Confirmation after confirmation kept coming to me when I came across multiple articles and things I had written about detoxing. I was right to wait for confirmation, and I was right to implement the doctor's orders. If any of you reading this has ever questioned whether God hears and answers you, let this be proof that He does. When we seek Him and wait for His response, He will answer. You can't take matters into your own hands or jump at the first chance to do what you think  He wants. You have to be sure. I can't tell how important it is. Because when you wait on Him, He WILL bless you. This is the first time I did not jump into a suggestion by his doctor, AND I waited for Him to say yes. And you see the results from that. Lamentations 3:25, "The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, to the soul who seeks Him."

Side note: This morning, Jordan had his fan on. It could be due to the new supplement for the liver I just added yesterday. I won't worry about it for now, but I will keep an eye on it.

Comments

Popular Posts