In this episode...

I know it's been a minute. You might be wondering if I'm exhausted with this yet. My answer - nope.

In the last episode, we would do extreme work on his liver. I have only implemented two recommended supplements his doctor advised me to give him. I have not started the third because I also started to give him other Farmacy for Life supplements. Their supplements are some of the ones with the best quality that I have given him to date. Because of that, I suggested my middle daughter take the soursop for help with her cycles. Her last was pain-free. I don't know how long it's been since she hasn't had a pain-free cycle. When I looked into soursop, I found it greatly benefits the body. It helps to build the immune system and eliminates free radicals - things that roam freely in the body that damage cells causing sickness (Soursop Health Benefits). It also treats stomach ailments, parasitic infections, and rheumatism, among other things (More health benefits). Because I saw what it did for my daughter, I had to try it for him.

Since my last post, I have started giving Jordan three new supplements. The liver sauce, a pill for the liver, and the soursop. I only noticed a difference when he started taking the soursop. Although, I can not say that the other two aren't helping. They may be helping his liver do the job it is supposed to, allowing all the other supplements to do what they should. I may know the answer to that once I eliminate them. However, I don't plan to do that because I want to avoid doing anything that may take him off course right now. Although he still has tics, they are becoming less each day. Stimming, verbal and physical, I have not heard him do in the last couple of days. We are in a good place right now.

The one thing that disappointed me was his latest lab results. I knew his red blood count would be what it usually is. We have not done anything to address that. But his hemoglobin is still elevated to where it is considered pre-diabetic. I know he is not getting any fruit at school because when I mentioned it to his teacher, she did not state that he gets any, only a salad for a snack. I also saw that his vitamin d had lowered. It was not extremely low, but I know it was within range when I gave him higher doses of vitamin d after he had covid. This lets me know that his body is still holding on to things it shouldn't and letting go of what it should keep. This situation baffles my mind horribly. I'm trying to figure out why everything is backward with him. I have been praying circles around this to find my answer. I have yet to get it, but while circling, I found this revelation.

I often wonder, should I stop doing what I am doing? Is it doing more harm than good? Is it doing anything at all to help him? I heard in prayer that Jordan's body is still not functioning as it should. So until his body does what it should, how it should, I will keep going. WHEN his liver detoxes, his kidneys filter, his red blood count is regular, his gut is healed, and his body stores nutrients the way it is supposed to, and he still has Autism, then I can hang up my hat...maybe.

1 Corinthians 15:58 says, "Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves, fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain." Even if his properly working organs do not remedy the disability, there does not mean there isn't more work to be done. I will not say it's the end until God says it. 

Comments

Popular Posts