Nothing but God

Monday afternoon following my birthday, I was not feeling well. It started out with a sore throat, and by Tuesday, I had a fever and body aches. I took some Nyquil but had to wait until night because it knocks me out. Usually, after taking some, especially early in my sickness, I feel much better. But it did not work this time. I took a Covid test, and it came back negative, so I thought I had the flu. (At the end of May, right, lol.)

Anyway, Friday comes, and Jordan comes home from school looking bad. He sounded like it took a lot to walk from the bus to the house. I asked him what was wrong, and he said his head hurt. Because of his breathing, and he told me right away about his pain, I told him to put his pajamas on and get in bed. He could worry about showering and everything after getting some rest.

I went to check on him about 15-20 minutes later. He had gotten in the bed with his uniform still on. And I'm so glad he did. Because he did that, he was feeling worse than I thought. So I helped him get into his pajamas which made me feel he had a temperature. He pretty much had the same symptoms as I did. So after changing, he laid back down for a little while but came to me and told me he wanted to shower. I couldn't argue with that, so I let him shower. Then per his routine, he came down and asked for his grapes. I told him to get some rest, and he could get his fruit when he got up. I checked on him at about 3 a.m. to take his temperature, which was 103. I was a little worried, but because I am not so uptight about what Jordan takes so much anymore, I figured I would give him some Nyquil and orange juice when he gets up. 

My daughter told me that night that I tested too early and should have waited three days after my symptoms. This concerned me. Because when I woke up Saturday morning, my husband was not feeling well either. It was then that I felt another test was in order. This time━ positive. Which meant that Jordan had Covid too.

It was a different ball game at this point. I gave him the Nyquil and orange juice because he still had a fever, although it wasn't as high as that night. I did not have a plan or anything. But God did.

Because my youngest daughter decided she no longer wanted to be in the banner ministry at church anymore, we would donate her banners to them. I had been trying to get them to the church for two weeks but kept forgetting to put them in my truck. The leader had suggested she could come by and get them but had not for those same two weeks. But that Saturday, she texted me wanting to come by. I had to let her know about our situation. She responded by asking me my email to send an herbal protocol she and her son did when they caught it. I read it and was not planning on doing it until my husband said let's try it.

After the second dose of supplements, Jordan's fever had already reduced significantly, and he was symptom-free by night except for mucus coming up. He was stimming again by the next day. My husband only had body aches. To top it off, two of the supplements I bought were suggested out of the four to get Jordan's body ready for the chelation schedule we plan to start soon. Also, vitamin d, which his body is deficient in. I still give him all the supplements, just in lower doses. And as of today, he is not physically stimming anymore. Tics appear when I go into his room to talk to him. 

I don't know if I would have been so proactive if it had not been for Covid. It forced me to do something I knew I should have been doing but was waiting for the other supplements I was giving him to take effect so they would work. So weird to say, but Covid was a blessing. Of all the scriptures in the Bible that I can quote, I have to go with my Rhema Word. "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28.

My daughter wanting to quit the banner ministry led me to want to donate the banners. Forgetting to take the banners to church for two weeks led the leader to contact me to pick them up on the day I tested positive for Covid. She sent me a herbal protocol that aligns with what I need to do for Jordan to start chelation. Starting the protocol healed the symptoms of Covid and stopped the stimming Jordan has had for who knows how long. He keeps showing me His power time and time again, and it never ceases to amaze me!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts