The Outcome

Tuesday, we made our way back to the DAN! Dr. we had not been to in almost two years. Things were not much different. Chairs were obviously more spread apart, but for the most part, they had their checkout and the reception area isolated before Covid. But let me get straight to the point.

Going and sharing everything since the detox reminded me how much Jordan has improved. Also, seeing just how calm he was, sitting with minimal stimming, verbal and physical, was fulfilling. I am so happy we went through the process. I hope to do it again over the summer, being as though we have not completely gotten over the digestion issue because he is not gaining weight from the foods he eats, and his acne is returning.

Now, the High Dose Vitamin C IV Therapy. She did NOT recommend that for him. I was surprised, but there was a reason. Although Vitamin C is good for healing, it is necessary for a weakened immune system. Jordan has not had a cold in I don't remember how long. I also believe due to the detox, his allergies, or reactions to certain foods and such, have improved as well. Their explanation of what the Vitamin C therapy is for those who are ill and need a higher dose. It is a treatment for cancer, ideal for toxicity, hepatitis, mononucleosis, other chronic viruses, fatigue, weakness, immune system problems. So to do a strictly Vitamin C Therapy was not needed. 

Instead, she suggested the Myers Cocktail and the Vitamin & Mineral IV I mentioned in the last post. I did not consider the first one because I focused on Vitamin C and other vitamins and minerals that I did not consider what the Myers Cocktail could offer.

The Myers Cocktail helps those with acute asthma attacks, migraines, fatigue, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, acute muscle spasm, upper respiratory infection, sinusitis, seasonal allergic rhinitis, adrenal support, and causes immediate relaxation and release of anxiety. The doctor may include 8-16 vitamins and minerals depending on the blood test results. Vitamin C can be one. This would be very beneficial to Jordan because of his spasms. Also, the adrenal support. When the adrenals are weak, you can not remove waste properly from the lymphatic system. 

The Vitamin & Mineral speaks for itself. It
helps those with a nutrient-deficient diet, malabsorption issues, diarrhea, fluid loss. It combines 15 ingredients, including Vitamins B and C, and minerals such as potassium and zinc.

Lastly, her recommendation for treatment would be once a week and costs between 150-190 each. They are working on a package deal, but it is not up and going yet. 

We got our bloodwork done this morning to see where Jordan stands. He did exceptionally well. The last time we had to draw blood, Jordan was not as big, so he could sit on my lap, and I would hold his arms and legs. That would be awkward to do at his size now. Today he sat in the chair all by himself and watched the process. You could tell he was slightly uncomfortable, but he handled it well. We even had to return back after getting home because the technician forgot a tube, so we had to do it all over again. He did just as well as the first time. I tell you, I was so proud of my guy. God had been so good to me! James 1:17, " Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

We should have the results early next week, and I will come back and share them with you.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts